Chapter 6 part 1

2nd POV

"(M/n)! I-i love you!" Gohan said with a cute blush, before kissing you with all the love he have.

'Gohan...' you thought as he tried to dominate the kiss, but you quickly took control. You move your hand down to grope and fondle his ass as you help him, take his shirt off and quickly left his lips to take care of his breast.

Gohan panted and moan as his nips was lick, pulled, and pinched. While your hand went inside his pants, only to find out that he went camondo. "Heh. Naughty, naughty Gohan. It look like that you were ready for this," you said, before sucking on one of his nipples like a newborn, as you tease his hole.

"Ngh! Ah, (M/n)~" Gohan moan as his organism hit, painting the inside of his pants white. You quickly tore his pants off of him, revealing his naked form. "Thank you for the meal~" you purred as you moved down his body, licking his sweat and cum off of him, before taking his once again hard cock in your mouth.

Gohan mewl and chanted your name like it was the only thing keeping him sane, as his cock was surrounded by a hot and wet cavern called your mouth. "Mmm," you moan around his cock as you move your tail to his face, pressing it against his lips. Taking the hint, Gohan open his mouth and suck and lick your tail, moaning around it, every few seconds.

Soon, you deem your tail wet enough to enter his hungry little hole, which twitch, when you brush one of your fingers against it, as you spread his ass cheeks. "Gohan," you moan as remove your mouth from his cock to moan as you felt your tail be squeeze by a hot and tight hole, causing Gohan to scream in pleasure as his second organism came, when your tail thrust into his prostitute.

"(M/-n)~ take me! Fuck me til I can't feel my legs♡!" Gohan moan and whine in pleasure for more, to feel his love's huge cock inside of him, pounding into his ass like no tomorrow!

End dream and No One's POV

"Eh?!" (M/n) said as he woke up from his rather sexy dream and notice that his little 'friend' was also awake. "....what time Kakashi said to be at the training ground again?"

Really not giving a single fuck, (M/n) rise from his bed, showing that he slept with no clothes on, as he walk to his bathroom, not knowing that a certain individual was watching him as he bathe and took care of his problem.

'Hmm~ oh! You're always on time (M/n)-kun~♡' Raya thought with hearts in her eyes. '...So this is the reason why, you wanted me to teach you the clone jutsu...but damn lover boy's dick is huge! Of course! After all, this happen every morning!...but it was the first time that he move and moan so much in his sleep. What...the...fuck.'

'FOOOODDD!' (M/n) thought after he was dressed. After a few minutes, he cook a whole feast and set it on the table in seconds.

In the DBZ Universe With Gohan A little bit before Lord Beerus come to earth

"(M/n)~♡" Gohan moan as stroke his cock to the time of his fingers moving in and out of his ass, under the shower head.

"Ah~mmm!" Gohan tried to hold back his moan as his release went down the drain. '...that dream...it felt so real,' Gohan thought as he lick his hand clean. 'Shit. (M/n)...please be safe, wherever you are, I...no we will be there soon!!'

Back with (M/n)

"Hmmm. Sigh...might as well go now," (M/n) said as he left his house, using his tail to close the door, not knowing that his certain stalker's clone dispel itself. Soon he quickly flew to the training ground.