Chapter 18

“HEY HEY! HOW IS THIS ALLOWED? HOW DARE THAT PERSON ASKED US TO MEET AND THEN MAKE US WAIT!! DO HE NOT KNOW HOW MUCH MATERIALS, I CAN GET RIGHT NOW?!!” Raya raged as no one tried to stop her, since it's true and they're used to her antics. “YEAH YEAH!! I DIDN'T EVEN GOT TO BRUSH MY TEETH OR WASH MY FACE!!” Naruto scream in agreement, but gross out Raya, at the fact he didn't brush his teeth. ‘Sigh...Why does everything have to be so intense with them,’ Sasuke sigh as he tried to tune the duo out, but was unable to. ‘How does  (M/n) deal with them so easily?’

“Shut up, Raya. Shi-chan will be here in 3...2...1,” (M/n) comment as he point at the gate, where Kakashi appears, greeting them.

Few minutes later after Naruto and Raya is done screaming at Kakashi

“Anyway...this is sudden, but I've nominated you guys for the Chunin Selection Exam,” Kakashi spoke after he was able to talk and that his ears stop ringing, shocking them.

“Yay!! Good job, Shi-chan!! Now I can-” “Sorry, (M/n), but I was only talking to Naruto, Sakura/Raya, and Sasuke. The Hokage told me, that he want to see you.”

The (h/c)ette stare at his lover and teammates in shock. The Saiyan could only slump over for a couple second, before he raise into the air and flew toward the Hokage Tower.

Now with the Hokage, before (M/n) get there

“Sigh. It's such a lovely day outside. No complaints about Naruto and no marriage proposal for (M/n). Heck, it's seem that he didn't even done something pervert since he became a genin,” the 3rd spoke out loud, looking out the window, at the peaceful village of the leaf.  “OLD MAN!!!!” the 3rd heard (M/n), before he could enter, sighing as the peaceful silence was broken.

“What are you crying about now, (M/n),” the 3rd spoke as soon the (h/c)ette enter the room, though the window. “HOW COULD YOU!!! WHY CAN'T I JOIN IN THE CHUNIN EXAM?!?! I WANNA, I WANNA, I WANNA!!!” (M/n) whine as loud as he can as he flop onto the floor and started to throw a fit.

“If you shut up, I can tell you why,” the Hokage was able to get over the (h/c)ette’s cries, which immediately stop, after those word, causing the 3rd to sigh in relief. “The exam only allow Teams of 3...since Raya and Sakura is basically one person, they're allow, but you are the fourth person in Team 7.”

“Then let me, make my own team!! I'll called it Team Fuck!” (M/n) exclaim, moving his hands in different gestures. “No,” the 3rd shot (M/n)’s idea down without a hint of hesitation, which cause the (h/c)ette to fall back onto the down. “But, your idea of making another team is something I can allow. So pick your teammates.”

With a cheer, the (h/c)ette jump back onto his feet and immediately shouted out 2 names. “Haku aka Ku-chan and Zabuza aka Zebra-chan!!!”

“Those 2 are the ones, who fought against you in the Wave mission and seem to have help you as well. I'm sorry to say this, but no (M/n). One of them is a rouge ninja, while the second one help the first, to kill you,” the Hokage comments, hoping that the male, somehow able to sweet talk his way again.

“Well, actually old man, you’re right about Zebra-chan, but if we remove his headband and remove everything that anyone can tell that is him and have him design himself, then no one will tell it's him. For Ku-chan, no one really know about him, so he can just come here easily!” the Saiyan cheered, as the 3rd bang his head against his desk, knowing that the younger but older male is correct.