Chapter 12

“G-GET AWAY FROM MY MOM!! UAA!!” Inari yelled as he ran toward the 2 swordsmen, who had his mother between them.

“Geez. Stupid kid…” one swordsman said as he and his partner pull their swords out.

“Cut him.”

“Sure.”

“INARI!!!!” Tsunami scream before fainting as the swordsmen move as one and cut the boy down.

….

..

“You 2, are scums of the earth…but hey, you missed!♡” a demonic voice turned cheery echoed around them, just as they had notice that logs replace the so call dead boy.

“Heh! Usually heros show up at the last second, but good job, Inari,” Naruto chuckled as he stood next to the owner of the demonic voice, who was holding Inari. “That was a awesome trick, (M/n). You distracted them even more than Inari and was able to save his mom at the same time!”

While Naruto was praising the 2 males, the swordsmen was taunting them, but of course, they were ignored. “Heh, of course Naru-chan. But why didn't you knock them out earlier?” (M/n) question as he tilted his head to the side, just as Naruto's clones, appear out of nowhere and knock the swordsmen out with a kick to the head.

Seconds later after tying the so called samurais up

“How did you know those samurais were coming?” Inari question Naruto, as they watch (M/n) tied them up.

“Hn? There was a cut up boar in the forest. There was a lot of trees and stuff with sword marks on them. And it seem to be heading this way, so I got worried,” Naruto explain, right after Inari snapped him out of his (M/n) induce trance.

‘Sigh...it's amazing that Naruto thought of this and shit, but we really got to go...I have a bad feeling about this,’ (M/n) thought as he just finished tying the samurais up. At that moment, Naruto decided it was time to leave, which was a good thing too. Within seconds, (M/n) quickly pick Naruto up and flew to the bridge.

Meanwhile At the Bridge Just a little second before Haku use his ice mirror jutsu

“Wow! I can’t believe that you have such a worthful tool, Zabuza,” a voice rang out into the air, as a figure appear behind Haku. The person have long wavy aqua-green hair, and magenta colored eyes.

Sasuke jump back to his team, when the aqua-green haired person appear

Sasuke jump back to his team, when the aqua-green haired person appear. “Who are you?” Zabuza question, while Haku quickly jump to his side as he slowly got ready to attack the mysterious person.

“...G-greed...it can't be..” Raya spoke in a low tone, causing everyone to turn their head in her direction. “Hm? Oh! If it isn't Raya Hopewell. Are you still jealous that a guy like me, can look prettier than you. Or did you take this boy’s body to get Lust’s attention. But if you're here, then Lust shouldn't be too far!” Greed smirk as he ran his fingers down his long hair.

“Sakura...what do he mean by that and how do you know him?” Kakashi question as he got ready to move his hitai-ate up, while Sasuke and Raya had a kunai out.

Just as Raya was about to answer, smoke cover the area near them.

“UZUMAKI NARUTO HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!!” Naruto shouted as he jump out of the smoke. “That was a amazing entrance, Naru-chan,” (M/n) clap as he walk out of the smoke, not knowing that everyone was staring at the duo in shock.

“LUST-KUN!!! I knew you were here!!” Greed cheer as he quickly lunge at (M/n), surprising everyone with his speed. “I miss you so much~♡❤!” The Saiyan easily dodge the tackle like it was nothing, before kicking the green-bluette with so much force that he flew off the bridge and into the water below.

“Um...guys, can you explain what the what is going on..” (M/n) said as he glance at his teammates. “Oh that quite easy, Lust-kun!” Greed spoke, as he reappear next to (M/n), who jump back and landed next to Zabuza and Haku.

“Me and my companion was ordered by Gato to get rid of Zabuza and his sidekick, along with the ninjas that took the job of being Tazuna’s bodyguards.” At this part, Greed glance at (M/n). “At first it was for the money, but now that Raya is here...it means that I can finally kill her☆! Also that I can bring you back home, Lust-kun!”

Team 7 glare at the aqua-green haired male, hoping that (M/n) won’t follow him. At the same time, Zabuza and Haku growl at the male’s words. ‘Companion? What do he mea-’ the (h/c)ette quickly jump to the side as an energy ball hit the area he was in, creating a hole.

“Heh! It seems that the great elder is still alive and strong enough to sense my attack,” a voice said from above. Everyone look up at the sky and saw a figure flying in midair. The figure have long spiky black hair and was wearing clothing everyone except  (M/n), Raya, and Greed, never seen before.

“Okay. None of this shit, make any damn sense! Somebody better answer my damn question on why does he keep calling me, Lust! And where the fuck is Raya!” (M/n) started as he clench and unclench his hand, while the other hold his cup of soda, causing a wave of silence to surround the area.

“Heh! I'll happily answer your questions, Lust! Afterall, you are one of the 7 deadly sins like me!” Greed sneaker with a evil grin before he glance at a certain person. “In fact, your little friend there, can explain much better than I can since she been with you, longer than anyone.”

“What? What do you mean by tha-” before the (h/c)ette could finish his sentence, he was sent sailing into the air, tumbling into the ground. “....ow.”

“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?! YOU BASTARD!!” Naruto yelled as he attempted to lunge at the black haired male, but was stop by Kakashi, who really wanted to kill him. “Yeah, what the hell was that for…” Greed growled as he glare at his companion.

“Raditz..”