Chapter 5

"Well, Let's begin with introducing yourselves," Kakashi said as he look at his new team. "What do you want to know?" Raya asked as she cuddled into (M/n), who surprisingly didn't push her off.

"How about your likes, dislikes..your dream for the future and things like that," Kakashi answered with no motivation. "Hey, Hey! Why don't you introduce yourself to us first?!" Naruto said, kinda jealous that (M/n) was checking their new Sensei out. "Yeah, you look kinda suspicious..." Raya trail off, because she was also feeling the same jealousy.

"Oh? Me? Well, my name is Hatake Kakashi. I have no desire to tell you my likes, dislikes, and dreams for the future...and I have lots of hobbies," Kakashi half-ass introduced himself. "So...all he told us..is his name," Raya stated, while Sakura was laughing like crazy.

"Now it's your turn, let's start on the right," Kakashi said.

"Yosh! My name is Uzumaki Naruto! What I like is ramen, (M/n), and when Iruka-sensei pays for my ramen. What I dislike is waiting 3 minutes for the ramen to cook and people thinking they can take (M/n) from me," Naruto said, but whispered the last part about (M/n). 'Does he only think about ramen?' Kakashi thought right before Naruto continue. "And my dream...is to surpass the Hokage and then...have the people of this village acknowledge my existence." 'He's grown in an interesting way," Kakashi thought, kinda surprised at Naruto's dreams. "Hobbies...pranks I guess."

"Next," Kakashi called, after Naruto was done.

"My name is Uchiha Sasuke. There are lots of things I dislike and I don't really like anything," at this part Sasuke glance at (M/n). "And...I can't really called it a dream...but I have an ambition. The resurrection of my clan and...to kill a certain man."

'...like I thought...' Kakashi thought with a serious glint in his eye.

'He better not mean me...' Naruto trail off in his thought.

'Cool♡ but not as cool as (M/n)-kun! Yeah, yeah. No one care about your thoughts. Now it time for me to take control! Sorry, but I'm not going to allow you to ruin my romance! Dude. Your little lover boy, already seem to know that I'm a boy and that is literally the only reason why he didn't threw us off yet- SHUT IT! ....bitch...' was Raya's thought process.

'Shit!! He want revenge on me for stealing his underwear!!! Fuck, I knew this day will come!' (M/n)'s thoughts or plans to protect himself, luckily didn't show on his face.

"Ok..and the next the girl-" "Actually Sensei. I'm a guy," Sakura interrupt, surprising everyone, no one notice the slight changes to her...well now his, before it went back to normal. 'YOU SON OF A BITCH! Sorry I couldn't hear you over the sound of me taking control of my body. Can you please say that again. Grrr- Growl all you want sweetheart, but I wasn't going to be called a girl when I am a guy.'

'Dammit! First I had to watch out for Iruka-sensei, Sasuke and Kakashi-sensei! But now Sakura too!!' Naruto thought as he started sulking at how more and more rivals are appearing for (M/n)'s heart.

'..................' Sasuke's mind seem to be broken, because he did not expect that.

'...Well I didn't expect that,' Kakashi thought in shock.

'I KNEW MY NOSE WASN'T WRONG!! I JUST KNEW IT!!' (M/n) was having a victory dance party in his head.

After a few mqore seconds of silence

"Anyway, My name is Haruno R-Sakura." Raya started, almost fucking up, but unfortunately for Sakura, she was able to correct herself. "The thing I like is...training and helping others....well the person I like is. And uhm..my dream for the future is becoming strong enough to protect everyone. What I dislike is not being able to protect or heal my friends. My hobby is...well training," Raya glance at (M/n) at every single sentence, causing Sakura to jump in and save their ass. '...I don't know what to think about this,' Kakashi thought as he look at Raya/Sakura.