Chapter 20

“Heh! Of course, Zebra-chan! We'll go have fun! See you at home, afterwards dear!” (M/n) joke around, before quickly entering the room before Zabuza could hit him, with Haku and Dark following him. The trio seem to had walk in right when Kabuto was finishing telling the 9 rookies about Gaara and there was a brief silence for a second.

“MY NAME IS NARUTO UZUMAKI! I WON'T LOSE TO YOU BASTARDS!” Naruto scream out, just as the trio got closer and causing the room full of genins from different villages to glare at them. “Naru-chan! Why did you have to take the words out of my mouth!” (M/n) fake whine as he draped himself on the blonde as Haku stop Dark from fighting or causing a fight with another random person.

Before any of the rookies could greet him, the Saiyan decided to do what Naruto done. “YOU BITCHES SHOULD PREPARE YOUR ANUS CAUSE (M/N) (L/N) IS HERE TO KICK IT….OR FUCK IT!” the (h/c)ette added the last bit when he saw Gaara and his team behind another. “These morons...they just turn everyone into their enemy…” Shikamaru muttered, not believing that they just done that within a minute of them being here. “Showoffs,” Kiba hid his grin at their words as everyone in the room glare at Naruto and (M/n). “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?” Raya yelled as she put them in a chokehold. “R-raya. I…….” (M/n) started, but didn't continue as he realized that she would still kept him in the hold, while Naruto told her, that he was telling the truth.

“Naru-chan, stop it, before she kill us,” (M/n) spoke, as Raya tried to tell the crowd of genins that the duo that she currently have in a chokehold, are idiots. Soon after, Raya let go of them and started to scold them.

With an unknown group of three in the corner

“Muahaha! Just look at him. Easily getting beaten by Raya,” a female spoke as she laugh at the scene, before licking her lips while crossing her legs. “He gotten weaker since he been here. Tch,” the female companion click his tongue in anger. “But, you were correct to say that he had changed,” the same male comments to their last companion, who shuffle his feet while tightening his cloak closer to his form, but nod his head to show that he was listening.

The first male look at his companion with a worried glint in his eyes, which disappear when he notice that the smaller and hidden male was looking at (M/n), before the female took his attention. ‘Lust-kun....he’s getting impatient to have you in his hands again...please stay safe,’ the smaller male thought as he watch 3 sound nins attack the older male that was near the (h/c)ette.

Back with the main characters

“Let it out. There, there. I know morning sickness ain't your thing,” (M/n) joked as he pat Kabuto’s back as the said male threw up. Everyone looked at the (h/c)ette with an expression that says how can you joked in this situation, expect for a certain greenette, who took out a mini notebook and wrote those words down, which made everyone to look at him also. “What? That was some good shit there. It's not like that was my notebook for ships and pervert stuff,” Dark huff, when he look up from his notebook and notice that everyone was looking at him, which made him hide his notebook away within 2 seconds.

Luckily or unluckily for some, nothing could get started when the jounins appear in a cloud of smoke, with a booming voice that was familiar to (M/n). “QUIET DOWN, YOU WORTHLESS BASTARDS.”

“Shit. Hide me, Hana-chan, hide me,” the Saiyan attempt to hide behind Hinata, who stutter for a second in shock. “Why are you hiding behind Hinata, (M/n)?” Haku asked the male, who attempt to shush him as their examiner introduce himself and then told the sound team off.

“Well, well, well. If it isn't (M/n), or should I say the underwear bandit,” Ibiki smirked as Hinata quickly hid behind Shino, when he look their way, causing him to glare at the female, as he look at the silent male for help, but the shade wearing male only shrug his shoulders. “I don't fucking know what you're talking about. Because if I know correctly, we never did found the culprit,” the Saiyan exclaim as he look Ibiki in the eyes as if to say you got nothing on me.

“We all fucking know it was you, (M/n)! Why don't you fucking admit it! You damn brat!” Ibiki snap as he shook the (h/c)ette by his scarf. “You don't have the damn proof it was me, so it wasn't me!” “We found the damn bag full of underwear in your room under your bed!”

“Like I fucking said before! I don’t know how it got there!” (M/n) cross his arms, as he turn his head away. “So you're telling me that someone walk into your house which is usually under watch of fangirls and fanboys, and the same time, you were home, and somehow put the bag under your bed,” the examiner stated with a close eyes smile as his grip tighten on the (color) scarf. “...I want a lawyer,” the (h/c)ette deadpan as he realise that he doesn't have anymore excuses that the scar male won't be able to poke a hole through.

“Um...sir, the exam,” one of the jounin intervene, which made the Saiyan sigh in relief. “Oh. Yeah, the exam. Did you tell them in my place?” Ibiki dropped the Saiyan, while the jounin nod that they did told the genins that this exam was a paper test.

‘Damn...I'm all alone...I want my candy,’ Dark pouted, when he realise that he was all the way in the back and was next to the door.

‘Hmm. At least I'm not with Dark,’ Haku thought as he glance at Sakura, who was glancing at him also.

‘Whee! I'm next to Raccoon-chan!...wait what did he just said?’ (M/n) sat next to Gaara, as his grin turn into a frown when he realized what Ibiki said.

“I sense that two people want to kill me,” Dark and Naruto mumble under their breath in usion as they shiver in fear from the glares from their teammates.

I updated! I love to thank reinahonda for helping me with the nicknames for Haku and Iruka! Also, yes! The Exams finally started! Till next time in (M/n) (L/n)!