Chapter 16

In (M/n)’s room, a day after the mission in the mist

“Ngh! M-master~ Touch me!” Raditz moan out as (M/n) rubbed his tail with such a gentle, but tight touch. “Ah!”

“Bad Raditz, who said that you can order me? Remember your place, slave,” (M/n) huskily growled into the younger saiyan’s ear, as his hand quickly slap the blackett's ass in punishment.

‘Ah~! This is so-hmmm- goood~! H-how did this even happen,’ Raditz thought as he tried to suppress a moan with his hands, only to get spank once again. “Don’t cover up those beautiful sounds, that is a order.”

“Y-yes~ Master~! I'm s-sorry-ah!” Raditz moan out in pleasure mix with pain, wrapping his arms around the older saiyan. The (h/c)ette only grin as he nuzzled his face into Raditz’s neck, while his hands took hold of his waist and started to squeeze and massage the younger saiyan.

“Ngh! A-ahhhhh~!” Raditz gohan and moan out, when he felt his tail and his Master’s curl and pull each other, causing even more pleasure for the both of them.

“Heh. So cu-” (M/n) was interrupted when something or someone fell through his roof and into his room, breaking the mood.

…..

….

..

.

“OW! WHAT THE HECK SAKURA, WHAT WAS THAT FOR! NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR THESE TWO FUCK! YOU IDIOTIC ORANGE BITCH!” and here was the person or people who was eavesdropping.

“Raya...why...just why,” the (h/c)ette deadpan as he remove himself off of Raditz, who softly whimper at the lost of warmth and pleasure.

“Well, I was only here to tell you that we're meeting at the bridge, but then I heard moans, so my inner pervert as fuck, author told me that I must gather information for my new book,” Raya giggle nervously, ignoring the little comment that Sakura made as (M/n) remember that most of the times when she stalk him, she had a notebook.

“Sigh. Whatever, I'll be there in a bit. Oh, and Slave-chan, you’re staying at home okay.”

An hour later at the bridge

“Hello, my two uke looking boys! Shenron must had grant my wish in seeing you!” (M/n) greeted Naruto and Sasuke who was ignoring each other.

“Good morning, (M/n), Raya!” Naruto smile mostly toward to the (h/c)ette. “Hn. Morning,” Sasuke muttered with a blush as he quickly turn his head to the side.

Damn...THIS WILL BE PERFECT FOR MY NEW BOOK! Calm the fuck down. Fuck...even though I know you're good, I still hate you. YOU CAN ALSO BE IN IT! MY BEAUTIFUL WITH A UGLY PERSONALITY FRIEND, WHO IS TOTALLY A UKE! HURRY THE HELL UP, AND GET FUCK BY (M/N)!!! ….I'm done with you. Just shut up and focus on Kakashi,’ Raya’s conversation with Sakura was broken, when the pinkette decided to blocked her. ‘...sourpuss...he really need to get fucked.

“Come on, Raya! We're...well you and the others are going to do some chores,” the older Saiyan called out, waiting for his use to be idiotic stalker.

‘First is for them to pull the weeds! Which I'm not fucking doing!’ the (h/c)ette thought as he flew behind everyone to check out their ass.

Flashback Yo! Like I said a glimpse of your past with Raya, aka when you first met her

 “Hmph! Stupid parents. Stupid sister. STUPID KEITH!!” a little orange haired girl, who looked to be 6 year old, growled as she walk around in a forest. “Why do they always believed Keith, anyway! So what if he's their advisor and so what that I'm the oldest! I WANT TO BE A WRITER! IT'S NOT LIKE IT IS HIS BUSINESS ANYWAY!!”

 “Why do they always believed Keith, anyway! So what if he's their advisor and so what that I'm the oldest! I WANT TO BE A WRITER! IT'S NOT LIKE IT IS HIS BUSINESS ANYWAY!!”

The girl stop screaming, panting for air as she try to calm down. Before falling into her knees and curl herself into a ball, looking into the sky, noticing a ‘falling star’. “I wish I had a friend who will listen to all my troubles and help me.”

With those words, the girl started to cried into her knees, not knowing the the ‘star’ she wished on, was heading straight toward her.

The ‘star’ slam into the planet’s crust, a few feet away from her, creating a crater, blowing almost everything away, while the girl was able to handle the pressure of the wind, as it died down.

The orangette didn’t say anything as she got up and moved closer to the edge of the crater as the dust clear, revealing a space pod.

“Hmm? Sigh, where did I land on now?” a sleepy voice echoed, breaking the silence, as the pod open up showing a figure who disappear, making the girl gasp.

“Yo. Do you know which planet, I'm on, and is there anyone who can fix my pod?” the voice said from behind her, which she quickly turned around to look at the owner.

What she saw surprise her, since she was expecting a green or blue alien with 4 eyes and only 3 fingers on each hand. But, what she saw was a male who look to be about 18 year old, with (h/c) hair, that match his beautiful (e/c) eyes. His brown tail took shape of a question mark, and his clothes consist of a (whatever color) T-shirt and pajama pants.

…..

….

..

.

“AHHHH!” the girl squeal, tackling the (h/c)ette to the ground, making the male groan from the extra weight. “I KNEW THAT THE STARS WOULDN'T BETRAYED ME! MY NAME IS RAYA HOPEWELL, PRINCESS OF THE SHOOTING STAR KINGDOM! WHAT'S YOUR NAME, FRIEND!!”

“...heh. The name’s (M/n) (L/n), the oldest Saiyan alive..I think. Nice to meet you, kid.”

End Flashback

 The (h/c)ette finally zoned back into the real world, before looking around realising that he lost everyone. ‘Aww...look like I gotta look around for them,’ (M/n) thought as he hover into the air, before blasting off, looking for his friends/lovers.

‘Lalalala-hm? Look like I found them!’ the Saiyan thought with a grin as he watch as Naruto and 3 kids aka Konohamaru and his friends, were being chase by Raya.

"And down IIIII gooooooo!” the (h/c)ette exclaim, as he dive toward his team just as Konohamaru bump into a guy with makeup on.

“That hurt…” the male spoke as he stare at Konohamaru, with his companion by his side. ‘Ooh. Which pervert comment should I make to that?’ the (h/c)ette thought as he get even closer to the group within half a second.

Haha! I know some or most of you guys are mad at me for teasing you guys with a lime! Phew! So what kind of perverted comment do you want to say to Kankuro! Write down your answers! Now, laters!