Chapter 13

“Heh. All I'm doing is testing the strength of the Great Elder, but it seem that he gotten weak if he couldn't dodge a simple punch,” Raditz spoke as he glance at the older saiyan, who sat up.

“Y-you BASTARD!!!” Raya, surprisingly, shouted as she lunged herself at Raditz. Raya quickly near the Saiyan within a second, surprising everyone with her speed. “Die!”

Raya tried to uppercut him, but Raditz easily dodge it. Raya growled in anger, before kicking and punching with so much speed that it look like she have multiple hands and feet. Unfortunately, Raditz dodge each of them like a boss. With a cuckle, Raditz karate chop Raya’s neck, causing her to go limp.

“Heh. A weaken like this one, shouldn't even bother to tried. But I might as well award him,” Raditz smirk as he start to gather ki to his hand. “Goodbye.”

“SAKURA!!!” Naruto scream in fear, as he got ready to run toward them, with Sasuke and Kakashi following, but Greed, suddenly appear in front of Raditz and bitch slap him away from Raya's body.

“What was that for, Greed? I thought you wanted him dead,” Raditz rubbed his jaw, when he was able to stable himself in the air. “Heh☆! Of course I want this bitch dead! Also I just save your life dumbass, even though you hurt Lust-kun,” Greed grin with as everyone just notice the bloodlust leaking from Raya's body. Blood hit the ground, surprising everyone, when they saw a arm reaching through Greed’s chest.

Meanwhile with (M/n)

(M/n) couldn't believe what he is seeing, fuck! If someone had told him that his most precious thing will be destroyed in battle, before hand, he would had laugh his ass off. But now...shit had hit the motherfucking fan.

“I will revenge you,” (M/n) muttered as he stood, while his precious cup laid open, on the ground, with it contents pooling out.

Back to the others

“Heh🌟! Wow, I can't believe that you have such a vicious side to you🌟!” Greed cheer with a evil, bloody grin as the pinkette yank her/his hand out of the aqua-green's chest, leaving a gaping hole behind.

Heh! She don’t, but I...FUCKING DO!” Sakura said as he punch the sin, sending him flying into his ally, who floated a little to the left and let Greed hit the ocean, once again.

“Sakura! Are you okay!” Naruto yelled as he and the rest of the team, gather around the pinkette. “Hm? Oh, yeah, I'm fine. But, we should be worried about these two, they're on a whole different level than us,” Sakura spoke with a serious expression and tone, as he crack his knuckles.

“I thought I was going to need this during the fight with Zabuza, but it seem that it's needed for this,” Kakashi said, as he lift his headband off of his eye, revealing the Sharingan, once again.

“Hn,” Sasuke muttered as he took out a kunai as he glared at Raditz, whose feet just touch the ground. ‘I'm going to make sure these bastards can't even stand the color red anymore.’

“I'm going to kick these bastards ass, for what they done to (M/n)!” Naruto spoke as his grip tighten on his kunai, suddenly Haku and Zabuza appear next to them, causing Team 7 to tense up, for they thought that they were going to attack them.

“Please forgive me, but it seem that we're going to help you guys, take them out,” Haku spoke as he took out some of his needles, and because of his mask, no one saw his glare of hatred toward Greed, who just reappear next to Raditz, and his wound already healed.

“Don’t think we're helping you, out of the kindness of our heart. We're only doing this, because Gato betrayed us and they hurt (M/n),” Zabuza spoke as he remove his sword from his back.

Just as Kakashi was about to question them, he was interrupted by a voice, they all know and love. “In all my 1,580 years of living, never, had I met a person who dare hurt...no, kill my companion. I'm so going to punish you and make you, my bitch,” (M/n) said as he walk past his friends, glaring at Raditz. “You guys, take care of Greed. I got Raditz.”

With that said, (M/n) lunge at Raditz with such speed, that within a second, he was next to the evil duo, and punch Raditz into the air, before following after him.

“Huh⭐☆? Lust-kun! Why are you going after that bastard!” Greed whine and attempt to follow after them, but quickly jump back as a barrage of kunais and shurikens went past him.

“Heh! Didn't you hear him! We're your opponent!” Naruto shouted as everyone stood together and made a badass pose.

“.....🌟! Then I hope you guys can handle me!...” Greed smile, before he glare at them, his bloodlust rolling off him in waves. “Because you guys are going to wish you were dead..

With (M/n) and Raditz in the sky

 When Raditz was able to stop himself in the sky, but within seconds, (M/n) was in front of him. “So, the Elder, finally decides to fight,” Raditz chuckled as he wipe some blood off his lip. “Oh shut the hell up and fight,” (M/n) snarled as he send chakra blast at the younger saiyan, who send a ki blast. The ki blast easily destroy the chakra blast, forcing (M/n) to move to a side.

While (M/n) dodged the blast, Raditz attempt to attack him, but unfortunately for him, the (h/c)ette blocked his punch. The (h/c)ette axe kick the male back to earth, before disappearing.

Back with Team 7

Zabuza and Kakashi quickly lunge at Greed at the same time. Zabuza tried to slice the sin in half, unfortunately the male was able to dodge the blow, but couldn't dodge the punch that Kakashi gave, sending him a few feet back. The 2 jounins move as if they were one being as they both land hits on Greed, who dosen’t look like he felt any of it at all.

“I thought you guys, would at least make this fun,” Greed yawn, before kicking them away. Just as Greed was about to lunge at one of the jounin, he was tackle into the ground.

Heh. We'll make it fun alright. Fun for us, at least,” Sakura smirk, while Naruto use his shadow clone jutsu, creating 10 clones of himself. “Alright! Let's do this!” the Narutos said with a grin as they pouch on the sin.

Greed quickly dodge the dog pile and the sneak attack from Sakura, whose punch made cracks into the ground.

While Greed was distracted by Sakura, who literally wanted to break his face in, Naruto and the clones was able to land some hits in, but all of the sudden, the clones disperse, while Naruto was sent flying into Sakura, knocking them both into the ground.

“Wow⭐! A gold star for effort though🌟!” Greed beam, not a single fucking scratch on him. “Forgive me,” Haku said as he appear behind Greed and stab Greed’s arm with needle, while the said man, jump away, only to get kick back.

“You should watch where you're going,” Sasuke said as he slowly move his foot back to the ground.

Bonus Meanwhile with Tazuna

“Hahahahahahaha!” Tazuna laugh as he and his new found friends, drink and joke around.

“Heh! You're pretty good old man. Never had I met a person, who drink this much!” Dark said with a smirk as he ate some popcorn, watching Team 7 with the addition of Zabuza and Haku, double team Greed.

“Please excuse this idiot, Tazuna-san. This fool, don't know or understand what manners is,” Airon spoke as he refill Tazuna’s cup, while hitting Dark’s head, causing Tazuna to laugh even more.