Chapter 22

Before I start. HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL!!!

“Come on, guys. I said I was sorry,” Dark followed the two lovers to the next test, while the two ignore the idiot. “Like, I don't fucking know how you guys are ignoring me, when a certain male didn't even finish his test and got caught, while trying to guess on it!”

(M/n) only pouted at the words as he push his fingers together, looking at the ground. “I would had probably figure it out if I had a cup of soda...or cup-san…” the (h/c)ette muttered, while Haku rubbed his back in comfort, while Dark just sighed in annoyance. “Come the fuck on!” the greenette growled as he facepalm, and then decided to not even bother anymore, once they had found their second testing site...the forest of death.

All the genins stood there for a few moments waiting on Anko to talk, which lucky means that they didn't have to wait any longer.

“Welcome to the stage for the second test, practice area #44. Also known as the…...'Forest of Death’.”

Anko continue her little speech, telling them that they were going to find out why the forest got that name. “You'll soon find out, why it called the 'Forest of Death',” Naruto mocked the violet haired woman, doing a little dance with it.

(M/n) only grin at Naruto's words as he walk over to Team 7, raising his arms for a hug. “Naru-chan, Uke-chan, Ura-chan! Look like we found each other so easily because it's fated for us to be together!” The Saiyan ducked all of a sudden as a two kunais flew over his head and landed a few feet away from him. Naruto wasn't so lucky because the kunai that was for him, cut his cheek, before landing beside a grass nin.

“Kids like you are quickly killed….hehehe...spaying that red blood I love,” Anko spoke from behind Naruto, as she bend down enough to lick the cut, she made on the blond. “Um, miss. I don't fucking take kindly to others touching what's mine. Also, if you don't backup from behind me, sir, I can't guarantee what Dark and Ku-chan might or will do to you.” (M/n) spoked with a cold grin on his face, as he stood behind Anko, who was about attack him and in front of the mentioned grass nin. And there next to the grass nin, were the Saiyan's teammates, Haku, who already had an needle out and pointed it at the grass nin’s neck, and Dark, who place his hand on the foreign nin’s shoulder.

Silence cover the area as each team watch the showdown, before it was broken by one who kinda started it. “Why I only came over to give back her kunai, also she cut my hair and I can't help it, when I see red blood,” the long hair grass nin spoke as he move his tongue up into the air to reveal the kunai wrapped in his tongue. The Saiyan only stare at the male from the corner of his eye for a second longer, before a giant grin took over his face.

“Oh! Why didn't you say so. C’mon Naru-chan, let's put a bandage on your cheek, don't want you to bleed out,” the (h/c)ette walk toward the little ball of sunshine and pulled him away from Anko and back to Team 7. As he was doing that, Haku and Dark glare at the male, next to them. “Please forgive me, if we meet inside this forest...for your death won't be as fast as you hoped,” the brunette glare at the grass nin, before he walked after his lover, leaving the summon with the long hair and long ass tongue nin. “Your lust for power and your hunger for immortality. You should stop, while you still can. For lust that is as worst as gluttony are the most dangerous of the seven deadly sins of life...so you better keep your lust for power under control, before Gluttony or Lust finds out about your hunger and bring you under their control…...Have fun, bitch!” Dark’s serious tone disappeared after Anko explained to everyone about the forms, scrolls, and the rules. The greenette quickly jog toward his teammates, leaving the ninja alone in his thoughts.

‘...interesting. More candidates to bear the mark….however. It seems that I can't act as freely as I wanted to,’ the grass nin glance at (M/n) and his team...well at the demon who basically told him to stop before it's too late.

“Guys~! What scroll did we get?” Dark asked as he finally got back from turning in his waver. “Also. What's the fuck wrong with (M/n)?”

The summon glance at his Master, who along with Choji, was sitting on the ground, whining about how life was a cruel bitch, who want them to suffer and how one of the greatest thing in life is taken away from them. “One of the rules is that we'll be here for 5 days….and you know how much they love food,” Haku started with a faint smile painting his face, before tugging Dark close, so he can continue without anyone else overhearing what scroll, they have. “We have the Heavens scroll, so please be smart and remember that we need the Earth scroll.”

Dark only nodded his head, knowing if he attempt to talk, the feminine male might harm him.

Feeling lazy. So tiny timeskip to them standing at their gate

“Well...this going to be fun,” (M/n) smirked as his eyes seems to gained a glint before it disappeared. The (h/c)ette look up at the gate in front of them, ready for the exam to start. “Let’s finish this quickly, so we can find or help Team 7 before something happen, for I have a bad feeling,” Haku spoke up, surprising the other two, but now that they think about it, they also feel like something bad is nearing. Dark didn't say a thing, which worried his teammates, causing them to check on him...only to see that he was pushing a couple...a lot of cameras inside a bag, that appeared out of nowhere.

Finally noticing that they weren't talking anymore, the greenette turn his head to face the duo. The trio stare at each other for a bit, before Dark finally made a comment that made the ice nin blush, and the Saiyan to actually think about doing the first part, not the second. “If you guys fuck inside this forest, please tell me, so I can get some pics and give them to Raya.”

....plz don't kill me...at least I updated this..anywho gotta ask, do you guys want me to follow the Naruto's storyline aka let Sasuke leave the village or don't let him leave the village?