Chapter 0: Prologue

Connor: "Hey, so I'm Connor, and this is my sister, Emiko"

Emiko: "Hey!"

Connor: "I'm not sure how much all of you know about mythology, however you must know there are many different types. Well, spoiler, they exist in real life! Gods and Goddesses from Greek to Roman to Egyptian to Norse mythology, they're all real, and walking among us"

Emiko: "And even though there are so many Gods and Goddesses from different mythology, they get along pretty well. However the evil threats in each mythology also get along well. So much so, that they have a big plan of their own"

Connor: "But lets not get ahead of ourselves, let's take you back to the beginning. When it all started"

—————————————————————

Connor

Emiko: "Connor! Get up! We're gonna be late!"

Emiko, my sister with long brown hair, tied into twin tails with red ribbons, and bright blue eyes ran into my room. She was wearing a purple hoodie with a black skirt.

I quickly sat up in my bed, and looked at the clock

7:00am

Connor: "Oh crap!! Homeroom starts in 20 minutes!!"

Emiko: "Then hurry up and get ready!"

Emiko left my room and closed the door. I got out of bed and ran to my dresser. I pulled out a white T-shirt, my dark blue hoodie, and my jeans. I put them on and looked in the mirror. I quickly fixed my short brown hair and threw on my necklace, which was the last thing our father gave me before he passed away.

 I quickly fixed my short brown hair and threw on my necklace, which was the last thing our father gave me before he passed away

I grabbed my bag and ran out of my room. At the front door, my sister was already waiting. I ran passed her and she soon followed after closing the front door behind her. She soon caught up with me, talking as she ran.

Emiko: "Why do you always sleep in so late?"

Connor: "It's not my fault I can't get to sleep at night"