Chapter Eight, Baseball Madness

Edited 8/2/2022Chapter Eight, Baseball Madness

Edited 8/2/2022

Chapter Eight, Baseball Madness

The day of the baseball game had arrived and Valerie wished she could be excited but all she felt was anxiety. Her wolf was going mad and half the time she had trouble keeping her control, it's like she felt threatened.
"Darlin?" Jasper's asked, pulled her from her thoughts. She turned over and snuggled into his arms and deeper into the quilt not wishing to leave it today. Jasper had taken to staying over most nights, it started out as once a week as a break from everyone but mainly Edward, but the main reason had been to spend more time with his mate and son. His family. "I'm sure everything's going to be fine but if you're worried we can always skip it." He told her seriously, kissing her temple softly.
"You would do that?" Valerie asked, shocked. "Wait! No! No, you were so excited to go against Emmett and I won't ruin that." Valerie argued seriously.

"You know I'd do anything for you and Jace. All I care about is your safety, happiness and love." Jasper said, kissing her again, he rolled them over so she was beneath him causing a startled laugh to escape her lips.
"Is this your way of distracting me and calming my wolf, Major Whitlock?" Valerie asked teasingly, an eyebrow raised and a smirk on her lips.
"Is it working, Ma'am?" Jasper asked in the same tone.
"Mmm not quite." Valerie teased.
"I guess I'll just have to try harder." Jasper replied, making Valerie gasp as a heated make out session ensued between them. It was just mainly kissing as their tongues fought for dominance with their hands running down each other's sides making them both moan. When Valerie's need to breathe became too great they pulled back both with wide smiles on their faces as Valerie caught her breath.