Chapter Ten, Girls Day Out

Edited 8/2/2022

Edited 8/2/2022

Chapter Ten, Girls Day Out

A few days after the summer holidays had started and two days after the last Full Moon, the girls had finally come up with a day that worked for all of them, and Valerie was so excited to spend time with all of them. She'd also promised Emily to have a girls day, just them, the following day, which the elder woman appreciated. Jasper laughed at Valerie's excitement that he could feel before she even opened her eyes; he kissed her head lovingly as she opened her eyes.
"Morning darlin." Jasper said, kissing her again and holding her closer.
"Mmm. Morning babe." Val hummed, against Jasper's lips. "I love you." She hummed, kissing his lips as she wrapped her arms around his neck, and used her wolf strength to flip them over so she was on top. Surprising Jasper but he didn't mind.
"I love you too." Jasper said huskily, kissing Valerie passionately causing them both to moan as they ran their fingers over each other's sides.

"What's wrong?" Jasper asked concerned, pulling back when he felt pain course through her.
"Nothing, just feeling a little full." Valerie assured, massaging her breast a little before kissing her mate again. They weren't having sex yet as they had agreed to wait until they were married. They'd discussed it a few days ago as Jasper has always wanted that since he was human and Valerie wanted to do that for him, especially as Maria ruined a lot of things for him. But that didn't mean they couldn't do other things.

"You sure?" Jasper asked, his hand resting on her short clad hip. Instead of answering Valerie pushed her assurances, love, happiness and lust at Jasper and that was all he needed. He slipped his hand beneath her pyjama shorts groaning at how wet she was. He locked his darkening eyes on her face taking in each emotion that passed over her face as he slipped a finger slowly inside her. Major purring proudly in his mind. Valerie gasped, closing her eyes and tilting her head back, breathy moans passing past her raspberry lips.

Slowly Jasper slipped in finger after finger until Valerie was a squirming mess on the bed.
"Come for me darlin." Jasper whispered huskily, in her ear as he kissed down her neck. With that Valerie came undone crying out Jasper's name, when Jasper got her g-spot and kissed a certain spot on her neck leaving her panting. Jasper kissed her lips lovingly before slowly removing his fingers from her and licking them clean, when Jace woke up.
"I didn't get to help you." Valerie complained, noticing his tented pyjama bottoms.
"This was about you darlin. I'm fine." Jasper assured, kissing her lips again. "I'm gonna have a shower, then run you a bath when I get out, and I'll get the lil' wolf some breakfast after you've fed him."