Chapter Twenty-Seven, A New Discovery

Jasper and Valerie had been home for a few days now and decided to stay with her Dad. As they had missed Jace and her Dad so much, and they wanted to spend time with them. They haven't gone to see Carlisle yet, but they were going today. Then apparently, Charlie and Jasper have a surprise for Valerie, and she couldn't help but wonder what it was. And where her Dad is as she's barely seen him since they got back and Valerie missed him.

Valerie was startled out of her thoughts when a little hand grabbed a finger and a larger hand ran gently through her hair.
"Hello baby." Valerie said kissing Jace's lips making him giggle before she kissed Jasper's lips. "Hello handsome." She said against his lips, making him smile.
"Are you alright darlin'?" Jasper asked concern clearly in his tone, from where he lay on the other side of Jace. Since they came back from our honeymoon they've had Jace in bed with them after they woke up, the past two days, the three of them just cuddling together in bed.

"I'm fine Jazz. I was just lost in thought." Valerie assured smiling happily at him. Jasper didn't look convinced for a moment before he nodded and kissed Valerie and then Jace made him giggle again.
"Good. I'm glad, my love. We'll head to Esme's today and get Carlisle to check you over." Jasper said.
"Okay, well we better get this munchkin some breakfast then." Valerie said tickling Jace, making his giggles ring around the room.
"I love you. Both of you." Jasper said suddenly,  kissing Jace and Valerie, before tickling Jace making him giggle again.
"I love you too. And Mama loves you." Valerie smiled, kissing Jace and Jasper again.
"Wuv Dada. Wuv Mama." Jace said cutely. Before Jace and Valerie tickled Jasper who pretended to laugh for Jace's sake.

Once they had breakfast and got a squirmy Jace dressed in dark blue tracksuit bottoms that had a lighter blue patch on the knees, white socks, a white T-shirt, a light blue jumper and white trainers.
"Now, my little wolf, what toys shall we play with?" Valerie asked, sitting on the floor in her pyjamas while trying not to be sick. She had been feeling nauseous since she woke up this morning. "This one?" Valerie asked when Jace handed her a story book that made noises and had fabrics he could touch. "Okay then." Valerie smiled, kissing his head as he sat down in her lap and started the story. After reading the rather short story for the fifth time Valerie heard a voice behind her just as she was about to reread it.