Chapter Thirteen, Jace's First Birthday

Edited 8/2/2022

Edited 8/2/2022

Chapter Thirteen, Jace's First Birthday

Valerie couldn't believe it, her beautiful baby boy was one today and she was left feeling a mix of emotions until Jasper pulled her closer and kissed her head. Offering her a semblance of calm without the use of his powers.
"Morning darlin." Jasper whispered tenderly.
"Morning babe." Valerie yawned, snuggling closer to her mate. "I can't believe our baby is one today. He's growing up so fast." She finished sadly.
"I know. But he'll always be our little prince." Jasper soothed.
"Mama. Dada." Jace's voice came over the baby monitor.
"Let's go see the birthday boy." Valerie said, smiling as he babbled away to one of his toys. "Do you want the shower first? We have to be at Esme's soon, before everyone arrives." She added, stretching which made Jasper groan as her shirt rode up a little.

"First; don't tease me." Jasper said, kissing down her neck, nibbling a little. "Second; you don't have to worry as Alice would've had everyone set up last night." Jasper stated, kissing her lovingly. They had decided to hold the party at the Cullen's house due to the sheer number of people coming. Her Dad's back garden was large but not that large. There was Valerie's Mum and Phil coming from Jacksonville; Jean-Paul and Melinda from Arizona; the whole pack and their imprints, including Angela; there was also Billy, Harry and Sue; all the Cullen's, and not to mention Valerie, her Dad, Jace and Jasper. Bella decided she wanted no part in her sister's or brat of a nephew's life.
"True." Valerie laughed. "I'm glad I got to make the Mickey Mouse birthday cake though, I wanted to do that. I'm just thankful Esme agreed to help me make everything. The pack eats tons, I'm not kidding. Being a wolf you have a fast metabolism." She added, as she got out of bed.