Cast

Disclaimer: I do not own Twilight in any way, shape or form. The only things that are mine are my OC's and some changes to the plot.

Warnings: There will be character death, grief, teen pregnancy, mention of miscarriage, werewolf curse triggered by miscarriage, and getting tattoos underage. Also there will be sibling hate. If you do not like simply don't read instead of leaving hateful comments, there is no need for it. This is an alternative universe so it is set in January 2020 instead of 2005.

Character Portrayals:

Margot Robbie as Valerie Josephine Swan. She has blonde wavy hair down to her waist, green eyes, she's 5 ft 4 and has an hourglass figure. Bella hates her younger sister whether due to jealousy or something else Valerie is unsure, but it got worse when Jace was born. She is a werewolf like her mother as the gene runs in the Higginbotham Line but Bella didn't get the gene, Valerie triggered her curse due to a miscarriage she had before she fell pregnant with Jace.

Jasper is her mate much like she is his, she knew Jason wasn't her mate but she still loved him. Renée had explained everything to her when she was younger when she realised that her youngest daughter had gotten the gene, due to the signs such as anger issues. She is Jasper's mate (when the mate of a vampire is still human the sent of their blood doesn't smell, so it doesn't affect them or other vampires. To their mate it calms them and the blood lust).

She was in a three year relationship with nineteen year old Jason Bordouex when she fell pregnant. Both were nervous but relatively happy for their baby, especially after the miscarriage previously. However, when Valerie was in Forks in the summer with her Dad, Jason was driving down to Forks for the baby shower when a drunk driver crashed into him, killing him instantly when she was five months pregnant and ready to announce the gender. She named her son, Jace after his father.

Even though she likes the heat and loves her mother, she prefers nature to the city and is a Daddy's girl. Wanting to not only spend more time with her father, she also wants a fresh start for her and her son, away from all the grief. She also has three tattoos, she got two before she fell pregnant as Jason's friend owns a tattoo parlour and the other one after Jace was born.

On the inside of her right arm she had a Deathly Hallows mark, a wand casting a spell and the quote, 'The one's that love us never really leave us.' The second tattoo is on the inside of her left arm and is another DH mark shrouded in green-black vapour with the quote, 'After all this time? Always.'

On the inside of her left wrist is an infinity sign with 'love' written and Jace's birthdate '03/11/19'.