Chapter Seven, Full Moon and Lunch with the Cullens

Edited 8/2/2022

Edited 8/2/2022

Chapter Seven, Full Moon and Lunch with the Cullen's

The Full Moon was high in the sky and Valerie had just finished turning when she caught the scent of a new wolf or rather a shifter. Her head snapped up, lips pulling up over her teeth as she growled at the dark-silver wolf standing before her, who growled menacingly back at her. He was much larger than her, like the others but that didn't matter to Val as she was a True Alpha. The other two wolves; one pitch black in colour and the second light brown with a darker brown covering his face, stood out of the way in the tree line watching. They had already had their battles with the Alpha she-wolf and lost, now it was their newest member's turn. The moment the brown coloured wolf shared a look with the black coloured wolf Val and the silver-grey coloured wolf attacked.

'Should we help!' Jared, the brown coloured wolf asked anxiously. He wasn't even sure who he wanted to help. He knew from his own battle with Val that she could hold her own, proving why she was a True Alpha despite her small size.
'No.' Sam argued, not taking his eyes off the battle as Val used her small size to her advantage and was easily disarming and confusing Paul.
'She's going to beat us all, isn't she?' Jared asked, as he watched his two friends fight.
'She wouldn't be a True Alpha otherwise. You think this and yours was bad, you should've seen the battle we had. It's why I have that scar on my back.'

After that, the conversation between the two, cut off as they watched the battle becoming more ferocious as Paul and his hot-headed ways didn't want to give in even when he was beaten. That is, until Val had him pinned to the ground much like with Sam. Her claws were in his back and his scruff was in her mouth pinning his head hard into the soil as she growled until Paul whimpered in defeat. When she had climbed off his back Paul rolled over on to his back exposing his throat and stomach in submission to his Alpha. Val huffed and rubbed her snout against the side of his cheek accepting his submission and allowed him to finally get to his feet. The battle now forgotten as the pack ran through the woods until the sun came up reducing Val to that excruciating agony as she returned back to her normal self.
"Easy. Everything's all right, deep breaths." Emily coaxed, as she draped a blanket over Valerie's bare form.