Chapter 47- Tae is a Meanie

Comincia dall'inizio

I opened the door and looks at him, he was hugging my pillow...went kneeled before him and carefully grabbed his hand not to hurt him " I'm sorry " I whispered to him and kissed his hand....I don't know what's the truth is, but I won't let anyone hurt My Jungkook or My Family...even he is Bogum or my own Aunt.

I takes off my coat and shoes and laid before him....I stare at his sleeping face, he looks so peaceful while sleeping...in the morning he is gonna kick me out of the bed, but I wakes up by myself now...The grabbed his hand and closed my eyes... drifting into deep sleep.

 drifting into deep sleep

No one's POV

Yoongi slammed the door, frustrated making Hoseok flinch...who was sitting  on the bed " Y-yoongi " Hoseok softly called him but stopped when he saw Yoongi angry " I'm gonna kill that woman " Yoongi yelled... Hoseok hesitated a little but put his hand on Yoongi's shoulder, who melted by his hand " I don't know what happened but calm down " Hoseok said to him.

Yoongi took a deep breath and laid his head on Hoseok's lap, who stroke his hairs " Are you okay ?" Hoseok asked of softly asked him, Yoongi closed his eyes and nodded his head...after few minutes Yoongi fall asleep, Hoseok noticed and smiled softly leaned a little and kissed his head " Sleep Well "
(SOPE MOMENT YOU'LL).

Next Day....

* Ding Dong~ *

Yoonji sighed, She woke up when someone was continusally ranging her door " Coming! Are you gonna break the bell!" She shouted, slowly walking towards the door,with sleepy eyes, She already knew who it was...She opened the door and was met with The smiling Jimin " I don't have Milk Nor Sugar " She said annoyed and was about to close the door.

But Jimin put his arm between the door and the door hit Jimin's arm..who whimpers...Yoonji wide open her eyes and looks at him " Hey! Are you out of your mind " Yoonji opened the door and grabbed his arm, checking if it hurted him...Jimin smiled when he saw how worried in she was thought her eyes and voice.

Yoonji looks up and got starlted when she saw Jimin staring at her but flirtrous smile " Yah!" she yelled annoyed and hit him on his arm making him whimper " Ouch! That hurts " Jimin pouts and rubbed his arm softly " W-why are you Here ?" She asked him avoiding eye connect.

" oh! Yeah about that, Mom wants to meet you...she invited you on dinner today " Jimin said to her smiling widely, who wide her eyes " W-What.... TODAY!" She panicked " Yup " Jimin give her and quick kiss " Bye " and ran away, leaving her whining.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and he was met with Taehyung sleeping face....He smiling softly looking at Taehyung, his eyes fall on their Hands....The flashback of last night came before his eyes...He was still scared, He slowly moved towards Taehyung nuzzling his head in his chest " Morning Bunny " Taehyung said to him lower deep voice... Jungkook got surprised but mumbled a little ' Morning' back.