I Wish You Would

Skyla arrives on Zephyria which has been uprooted an destroyed completely.

Upon her arrival, Skyla was taken captive by Zinzolin's minions and they took her to the royal palace.

"Well well look whose here." said Zinzolin walking out of the shadows.

"Where is my sister?!?" demanded Skyla.

"You will see her soon. But first lets meet the Spirit of Zephyria shall we.", said Zinzolin.

"Don't you see I don't where she is!", yelled Skyla.

"Don't worry princess we have done the work for." said Zinzolin. "Take her to the heart of the Castle!" he yelled at his minions.

Skyla had never been in this part of the castle. The chamber was dark and only lighten up by the glowing crystals that poked through the walls. Ancient spirit of the Winds was sculpted on the far end of the chamber.

"Summon her now!" yelled Zinzolin.

"Not before you bring Sabrina out!" demanded Skyla.

"Fine!" said Zinzolin with a grin. "Bring the girl out!"

The minions brought a cage with Sabrina in it. Sabrina was transformed into a demon like creature with her hair messed up and blood red eyes. She didn't seem to recognise Skyla at all.

Skyla rushed towards the cage only to be repelled by the spell on it.

"You call the spirit and I shall release your sister and bring her back the way she was." offered Zinzoilin.

"How can I trust you?" asked Skyla.

"Dear princess, I have nothing to do with your sister anyways. She is just a burden on me." replied Zinzolin. "Now call her!!" he yelled on Skyla's face.

But Skyla didn't know how to call the Spirit. She stood in front of the statue.

"Don't it pixie!" yelled Zinzolin.

He aimed his sceptor towards the cage and an electrifying energy started hurting Sabrina.

"Don't you dare Zinzolin." yelled Skyla as she rushed towards him.

"You call the spirit or I finish your pretty little sister." he said.

Skyla hesitantly turned towards the spirit and begged her to show herself in her mind to save her sister. She fell to the ground crying thinking that she can't loose Sabrina too.

"What is she doing?" thought Zinzolin.

Suddenly, a bright ligt shone above Skyla's head and before the Spirit could say anything Zinzolin had already pointed his sceptor towards it and started capturing it within the gem on his sceptor. Skyla stood up and gasped.

"What have I done?" she gasped.

She jumped back and shot a bolt of magic towards Zinzolin shattering his gem and releasing the Spirit free.

"What did you do?" screamed Zinzolin.

The Spirit revealed itself as a huge Pheonix with green glittering feathers and a huge wing span. She gave the gift of Spiritix to Skyla and she transformed into a fairy just like friends had.

She bolted out a streak towards Zinzolin except he escaped. As he was fleeing he enlocked the cage with Sabrina in it.

She rose to her demon wings and rushed to attack her sister.

"The magic of Love is stronger than any Dark magic, princess" said The Spirit and disappeared.

Sabrina was attacking Skyla viciously whereas Skyla was trying not hurt her sister.

"Sabrina calm down I am sister" yelled Skyla. Just then the walls of the chamber started shaking. The sonic produced by the Spirit had caused the chamber to fall apart.

"I wish you would just come back to me" said Skyla as tears fell down her face.