A Fashion Show !?!?

The girls were back and everyone was very happy about Musa gaining Spritix.

"Guys! I have some news to share." said Stella.

"What's that?" asked Skyla.

"My dad just called us to Solaria's 1000th Anniversary." said Stella.

"That's amazing. I never knew Solaria's so old." said Bloom.

"Can I come too?" asked Skyla.

"Of course you can. Actually you and Sabrina got a seperate Invite." said Stella, "Here you go."

Skyla read the Invite with Sabrina sitting next to her sister.

"Royal Highnesses of the realm of Zephyria are hereby invited to the 1000th anniversary of our realm Solaria by King Radius and Queen Luna"

"And that's not all. My dad asked me to present a Fashion Show as a part of the Ceremony." said Stella, " And you guys are going to be my models including Skyla and Sabrina if you want to."

"What !?!??! I mean why us?", asked Tecna.

"Coz I can't hire professional models. I mean I'll have to pay them big money." replied Stella.

"So we are not getting paid for this job?" asked Aisha jokingly.

"Duh! Friends don't get paid to help each other."said Stella.

"Skyla, Sabrina will you guys help me?" asked Stella.

"I don't know if I can model but I can help you in any other way." said Sabrina.

"I'm in! I will model for you." said Skyla excitedly.

"So it's done! We are leaving tomorrow. Or wait we can leave tonight." said Stella, "The ceremony is tommorrow night."

"Don't we need to inform the school." asked Flora.

"Already done" said Stella.

Solaria here we come!