Evil Laid Plans

The Demon Queen arrived at Mt. Ina on the planet Domino. She drags along King Teredor.

"Look who's back" the Spirit of Domino appeared in front of her. "Oh and she is in a bad mood." 

"Don't worry I won't irritate you today." 

"Better! Take care of him for me." the Demon Queen replied and pushed King Teredor towards the Spirit, "And. Don't. Kill. Him" 

"Huh? That's no fun then." The Spirit replied running her nails across the king's face. 

"Hope you have fun at my residence, Your Highness." 

Back In Alfea.....

The girls returned back from Andros. Everyone was a little disappointed that the mission to rescue, Aisha's father failed. 

"What is the Ventus Crown?" asked Tecna. 

"Well ventus means wind. So a wind crown?" wondered Flora as all the girls sat down in library. 

"Ventus is wind and Zephyria is the Planet of Winds. Does she want the royal crown of Zephyria?" exclaimed Skyla, "If that's the case, we can get the crown and hand it over and save King Teredor." 

"Don't you think that's too simple?" said Bloom, "I mean why would she go through all that trouble just to get her hands on a crown." 

"Or maybe she means the royal bloodline." exclaimed Tecna. Everyone turned around and faced Tecna. "I think what she wants is not the physical crown but the rightful owner of the crown." 

"Sabrina is the rightful owner." said Skyla. 

"She isn't" said Bloom getting up from her seat, "Well at least not yet. I remember my mother telling me that even though I am next in line for Domino's throne, the planet's spirit still sees Daphne as the royal bloodline after my father. The crown's loyalty still lies with Daphne." 

"In the same way the Zephyria's crown sees you as the next in line to claim the throne. Which makes you the rightful owner of the Ventus Crown." said Bloom looking at Skyla. 

"She needs you to fulfill whatever she is trying to accomplish." said Flora placing her hand on Skyla's shoulder. 

"If that is the case. I'll go!" said Skyla with firm determination in her voice as she stared into Aisha's eyes. 

At Mt. Ina .....

"You know I thrive in light of the burning flames and pain in my victims' screams." said the Spirit of Domino as she paced around in the hall while The Demon Queen sat on the rock throne. "Being kept in the dark is not really my style." 

"Cut to the chase, Spirit. What is your point?" asked The Demon Queen. 

"The Spirit stopped in her steps, "Well isn't that clear? You tell me how do you intend to get what you want from those annoying little fairies?" 

The Demon Queen sighed. "I just need Skyla. You can have the rest. To be honest I don't care what you do with them." 

"I am quite proud of my powers but against six of them while I need to handle your prisoner at the same time. Are you insane? You'll get me killed." said The Spirit pursing her lips. 

"Don't worry dear. You'll have an ally with you." replied The Demon Queen. "and a little prop to help you get your powers back easily." 

The Demon Queen tossed a small silver mirror at The Spirit. "Mirror of Cassiterite. The gem infused with the mirror is Cassiterite. It is a very rare gemstone species. It is said these gems contain amplified blockade properties which make for a great artifact to focus on magical energy."

"What am I supposed to do with this?" asked The Spirit.

Demon Queen sighed once more, "When a fairy comes in the Mirror's line of sight her powers will be sealed giving you more than enough time to extract the Spiritix from her."

The Demon Queen walked out of the hall speaking to herself, "Hope to see you soon Skyla. After all we got a whole lot of history to talk about."