Zephyria

The next morning the girls were all eady to leave. Bloom said goodbye to kiko, her rabbit and the other pixies.

    The redfountain spaceship arrived and the specialists greeted the girls.

  "This spaceship looks different than the usual ones we travel on.", said Stella.

     "Yea this one is different because our mission this time is major and different.", replied Timmy.

    "It is specialized for intergalactic travel because Zephyria isn't in our dimension." added Riven.

Ms. Faragonda wished them luck and they bid their goodbyes.

"It is going to get alittle bumpy while we enter the wormhole to Zephyria so hold on tight and try not to throw up everybody." said Sky who was handling the spaceship with Brandon and Timmy as co pilots.

    "Thanks for the warning, Sky 'cause i don't wanna ruin my new spacesuit by throwing up." said Stella.

Skyla still had a worried look on her face. She couldn't stop thinking about her father an sister.

    Bloom approached her and said, "Everything will be alright. We will always stand by you."

      "Because we are the Winx and you are our friend." added Musa.

The ship landed in a barren piece of land which looked like a forest which has been destroyed.

   "I can't sense any life in these trees." said Flora.

"This used to be the forest of Ravens. Sabrina and I used to come her in summer. And now it's all gone." said Skyla.

    "It is all Zinzolin' s doing." said Sky.

"Let's keep moving guys. We need to find the Cave of Being. Faragonda said we will find help inside." said Tecna.

     "Let's go!"