Melody

The girls prepared to depart to Melody. Flora, Aisha and Tecna stayed behind to do some research about other spirits while Stella, Musa, Bloom and Skyla got ready to leave.

      "Aren't the guys going with us this time." asked Skyla.

"Actually no, Ms. Faragonda said this mission is not that dangerous so you wouldn't need their help." said Stella imitating Ms. Faragonda.

        In Melody.....

The girls were welcomed by Musa's dad Ho Boe.

"Dad! I'm so happy to be here." said Musa really excited.

      "C'mon let's go Musa." said Ho Boe.

The four girls went to Musa' s home. On the way Musa introduced Skyla to her dad. 

"This is actually really nice. I have never been to your house before." said Stella.

        "Musa where is your mom?" asked Skyla.

Musa's face turned sad, she said, "My mother died when i was young."

             "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know." said Skyla.

             "It's ok there was no way you could have known." said Musa.

    Later over lunch, Bloom asked Hoe Boe about the Strings of Melody.

        "So I'll tell you whatever I know about the Strings of Melody." said Ho Boe, "Strings of Melody lies in the Fortress of Casterville, which also happens to be an abandoned city. People say it that the Strings are guarded by a Viper."

    "What's with the viper?" said Stella, "you gind them everywhere."

"It is not an ordinary viper. This viper is blind but has a great sense of Sound." replied Ho Boe.

        "Well then there is only one thing to do." said Bloom. 

"Let's go to the Fortress of Casterville." said Musa. 

The girls pack their stuff and leave for Casterville. 

        The girls reach a giant cave entrance. 

"Why do all these cities have to be inside a cave, why can't they be lighted and be less scary." said Stella. 

        "C'mon now we have Strings to find." said Musa. 

The girls turned on their flashlights and entered the cave. After a little bit of walking the girls found a ruin of a city. The city looked just like any other city of Melody. It had rocks with music notes all over them. There were rocks shaped like various musical instruments. 

        "This is a very confusing place where do we start to look for the strings." said Skyla.

"There must be sign posts right?" said Stella. 

"Stella, we are not in the Magix city. Let's use the Holotome Tecna gave us. It is sure to track down something." said Bloom.