A Disaster Show

Stella was furious at the girls. She went to her room and got ready for her night. She wore a fabulous yellow gown with golden ruffles. She had hair done to flow down till her knees. She put on the ring of Solaria.

"They will return by the time of the show." said Stella to herself trying to convince herself that she didn't do anything wrong.

As the evening proceeded, the guest arrived to arrive. The palace was beautifully decorated. The Red Fountain guys also arrived and so did the three principals of the schools, Ms. Faragonda, Prof. Salladin and Ms. Griffin.

The Winx turned up at the party but didn't go backstage to model, still angry at Stella for her behavior. Skyla and Sabrina were also standing in there beautiful gowns with silver wing designs. The Winx wore the dresses that Stella had designed for them long time back. The guys complimented the girls for their attire.

Finally, King Radius and Queen Luna arrived followed by Princess Stella.

"Thank you one and all to have come to the 1000th Anniversary of Solaria. We appreciate your presence. Let the Ceremony begin." said King Radius.

The Ceremony proceeded,and Stella panicked as none of the girls showed up backstage. She was really nervous and frustrated.

The royal assistant to Stella asked worriedly, "Princess, your show is in 10 mins and none of your girls are here."

"Ok if they don't wanna show up, be it. I'll handle my show on my own." said Stella.

Stella went away to get changed.

The fire breather show ended and Stella royal assistant came out of the curtains and announced, "Ladies and Gentlemen, your highnesses, may I have the honor to present the fashion world of Solaria. Designs by Princess Stella."

The curtains rolled up and Stella walked out. Her chin up high, smiling at the crowd. She walked the ramp so gracefully. But this didn't last that long because once she went back in she didnt have time to put on the next dress and messed up the outfit. Her assistant was struggling to describe the outfits she wore. The people laughed at her. Stella was really embarrassed.

At last she finally came out wearing parts of 3 different oufits and a messed up hair.

"I'm done. I'm really sorry for all this. My show is a disater and this was not what I expected. My models.... no actually my friends left me. And not because they were being mean but because I was acting like a drill sergeant." said Stella,"Guys, I am really sorry. I just ..... I don't even know if I can justify what I did. I was a horrible friend." she continued.

Stella walked away from the ramp. Just then her assistant announced the arrival of the models wearing the proper outfits. Stella looked up and saw the Winx including Skyla and Sabrina walk down the ramp like real professionals.

The girls did their thing, they had perfect pauses, turns and flip. The crowd clapped and everyone looked surprised and happy.

Bloom later took the mic and said, "We can understand what you were going through and it's okay now."

"Next time maybe talk to us if you have any problems because that's what friends are for." added Aisha.

The girls shared a group hug. Just then the The ring of Solaria glowed really bright and a Spirit appeared.

"Princess of the Sun and the Moon you have pleased me with your act of standing up to your mistakes. And I shall grant you the power of Spiritix." said the Spirit.

A ball of light glowed and Stella transformed, she wore a flowing skirt with a top with flowing sleeves. Her hair was tied in a ponytail with jewels enhancing its beauty. Her wings were in the shape of Edge stars with glitter all over it. She wore sandals much like her Enchantix ones.

"Stella you gained Spiritix!!!" said Bloom.

"I didn't expect that." said Stella, "And girl this look is rocking."

The girls shared a laugh. And the Ceremony went on smoothly. The girls danced with the guys. And hey all went back to Alfea later in the night.

On the flight. ....

"Why do we have to leave?" said Musa.

"Cause we have school." said Tecna.

"And we need to defeat someone." added Skyla.