Maylene

The mysterious lady that appeared out of the shadow swayed her hands above the group. 

"I can feel your aura. You have come with good intentions." said the old lady.

        "Yes we do come with good intentions but who are you?" asked Bloom.

"I'm Maylene, the elder of the forest of ravens." replied Maylene.

"I have heard about you. But was never able to meet you."said Skyla.

"You must be the princess of Zephyria, Skyla." said Maylene.

    "Yes, I'm Skyla and these are my friends." replied Skyla.

"It is time now for you to call forth the spirit of the winds." said Maylene.

"What do you mean?" asked Skyla.

     "The legend has it that the spirit of winds only appears when the crown of Zephyria calls it forth in a time of great danger." said Maylene "Your great grandfather was the last one to  call the spirit during the dark ages."

       "But how is going to help us. I don't even know about the spirit or its powers." replied Skyla.

"I guess you don't know much about your enemy then. Do you?" said Maylene.

      "Isn't Zinzolin just an evil wizard that wants Skyla probably to rule over Zephyria?" replied Musa.

"I'm afraid that's not it." said Maylene.

       "Tell me!! I want to defeat him and free Zephyria of this terror." said Skyla with firmness.

"Zinzolin is not just any ordinary wizard. Did you see his staff?" said Maylene.

     "Yea, it had a lime colored gem much like as Nabu's." replied Aisha.

   "Yes that gem is powered by Dark aura, one of the most powerful of all auras. The only thing that can destroy the gem is a spirit. Zinzolin wants to capture the Spirit of Zephyria so it doesn't turns against him." said Maylene. "I don't know why he chose to do this or why he chose Zephyria."

      "Do you mean there are spirits other than the spirt of Zephyria?" asked Bloom.

     "Indeed there are. When the great dragon came to rest in Domino, the spirits off all powers came into being. It is said that each planet in this universe has its own spirit. Though not all spirits come in contact with the beings inhabiting the planet." said Maylene. "When a fairy, witch or a wizard gains full trust of a spirit, the spirit will give the person some of its powers and therefore earning them a new transformation known as Spiritix. This power is enormous." she added.

     "So if we gain Spiritix it will increase our probability of defeating Zinzolin for good." said Tecna.

      "So well what do we do, where do we start to attain this transformation?" asked Stella.

      "I only know about Zephyrian spirit but for others you will have to find on your own." replied Maylene. "The Zephyrian spirit lies deep in the Castle of Winds."

      "That's the royal palace and probably where my sister and father are held captive." said Skyla.

      "We can really assume that palace would be heavily gaurded by Zinzolin's minions." said Sky.

     "Even the city would be full of them." added Helia.

     "I suppose we should make plan as to how we get in the city, into the castle and come out in one piece." said Brandon.

    "Are we all in." asked Bloom.

Everybody agreed and nodded.

"Then let's do this."