Practice! And more Practice!

The Skyla woke up the next morning in their rooms in the Royal Palace of Solaria. Solaria is a very sunny realm, it hardly ever rains. It is the only realm in the dimension to have more than one sun. The second sun of Solaria is the source of magic for Stella. The realm is ruled by King Radius and Queen Luna. The palace is extremely huge and beautiful. With walls soaring high and chandeliers shinning bright and gardens so beautiful, the palace was looking stunning.

Stella banged into the room.

"Chop, chop girls we have got lots to do today." she said.

"Just 5 more mins Stella." said Musa half asleep.

"Musa we have so much to do." she said, "We have to go over our schedule, try on the dresses, get your hair and make up done. Then I have to do all those things on a bigger scale then we have to plan the after party closet. And how can we forget that you guys hardly know how to walk a ramp." she kept going.

"You should have thought about all this before asking us to ride this crazy roller coaster." said Tecna.

The girls got up. The day went pretty fast and busy as they got their nails, hair and make up done for the show that night. Stella was going crazy about perfection and how the stylists were not being professional.

"She is pretty serious about this." whispered Flora to Bloom as they were sitting as the stylist did their hair.

"It's big for her, plus its the first time too." replied Bloom.

It was almost noon and the girls hadn't eaten anything since breakfast which ended up pretty quick because Stella didn't wanted to waste time. The girls were wearing high heels, with a book on their head and learning how to walk the ramp, when to pause and when to turn. There was a lot of tripping and falling books.

"Musa you need to do it properly." said Stella frustrated.

"We are tired Stella, i guess we need a break." said Bloom.

"And hungry!" added Aisha.

"Ok fine! Go on eat something but we need to be back in like 20 mins." replied Stella.

"Ah! ok fine we will." said Musa.

"This is not what I expected."said Aisha.

They girls went to take some lunch and hurriedly returned back to Stella.

"I brought you something to eat, Stella." said Flora giving her a bowl of fruits.

"I don't have time." said Stella pushing the bowl away. "Girls! !!!! Line up! !!" yelled Stella.

"What's up with your attitude Stella?!?!?" asked Aisha, a little angry and shocked.

Bloom tried to hush the both.

Stella went on to correct the girls while they practiced. Flora while walking, tripped and hurt her ankle.

"Flora! Are you okay?" said Bloom anxiously trying to help her get up.

"Bloom it hurts but I'm fine." replied Flora weeping in pain.

The girls gathered around.

"Not now! I need you to practice the walk. Can we do something about this fast?" said Stella not even looking towards Flora.

"I had enough of you now. You get your mind straight now!!!" literally yelled Aisha.

"We quit." said Tecna.

The girls walked away, Bloom tried to stop them but nobody listened.