Sharp Memories

The girls were back from Solaria. Tecna, Flora and Sabrina were in the Archive looking for clues about the Spirit of Zenith or Linphea.

Stella and Musa were gone for their classes.

Bloom, Aisha and Skyla were sitting in the dorm.

      Skyla was on the laptop, she borrowed from Tecna.

The screen showed a devastated Zephyria and news about the torture of Zinzolin.

Aisha was watching over Skyla's shoulder. She stood up and said, "Don't worry Skyla. We will teach him a lesson."

      The phone rang and Bloom picked it up. Her face turned happy and she hung up the phone.

"Flora and others found the location of the Linphean Spirit and guess where it is?" said Bloom.

        "Really where?"asked Skyla.

"In the Beautifly Gardens" said Bloom amusingly.

        Aisha burst into laughter. Skyla was confused as to what is so funny about a garden.

"Why are you laughing so hard?" asked Skyla.

 "It's an incident that I rememebered." said Aisha still laughing. 

        "Actually, we went to Linphea last year for Flora's birthday. It was the first time we were visiting Linphea to have fun and enjoy our time. But unfortunately for Stella it wasn't so pleasent. We visited those gardens and Stella got stung by one of those Beautifllies. She stamped her foot on a needle barb and broke a heel." said Bloom with a nostalgic feeling in her voice. 

"So, you can very well imagine how she is going to react to this news now."said Aisha now calming down. "She looked so hilarious back then." 

        "Ah ! I can imagine the look on her face or her words." said Skyla.

****In the evening****

"NO WAY !!!!!" said Stella as all the girls sat in the common room. "We are not going to that garden again or at least I'm not."

        "Stella it wasn't that bad" said Flora. 

"Wasn't that bad !??!? I broke my heels that I had just bought that day. That barb ruined my hat, my clothes were all tattered and my hair was a mess. How bad can it get." screamed Stella. 

        "At least you camflouged well after that." said Musa jokingly, mocking Stella. 

"But Stella we need to find that Spirit. We have to do it for Zephyria , for Skyla." said Bloom trying to calm Stella down.

"I'll make sure your peraperations this time are suitable to the environment." said Flora. 

        "Ok fine I'll go!" said Stella hesitatingly.