Return to Zephyria

"It's Zinzolin!" exclaimed Skyla. 

        "Don't worry Skyla we all are with you.", said Stella and everybody nodded with agreement. 

The Winx try to pull off a Convergence Spell but fail due to Zinzolin' s counter attack.

     "He is just too powerful ", said Flora.
      "That was the strongest convergence spell we knew.", said Tecna.

    "It is no use little fairies. Your spells won't work on me." replied Zinzolin with an evil grin. "Skyla I just wanted to tell you that if you truely care about your kingdom, your family and especially your sister, Sabrina; return to Zephyria do as I say. You will have my word no harm will come to them." Zinzolin continues as Skyla and others listen in astonishingly.

     "You dare harm my family!!!", yelled Skyla with a blow of her magic. Feather Storm!!!!!
Icy blocked the spell using Icicle Barage! !!

"Petty little thing.", said Zinzolin.
        "Let's leave my dear witches."

Zinzolin and the Trix leave. The Winx gather around Skyla and decide to go back to Alfea.

They arrive at Alfea and report the entire happening to Faragonda and Griselda. 

        "If this is the case I would allow you girls to leave for Zephyria as soon as possible. The conditions I assume will be harsh around there, so I shall ask Prof. Saladin to send some of his boys on this mission.", said Faragonda after much consideration. 

        "Go and take some rest girls. You will be leaving tomorrow.", said Griselda. 

The girls begin to leave. Skyla has a very worried look on her face. Faragonda holds her hand with a warm smile and says, "Everything will be fine." 

        Skyla smiles back and leaves with the other girls.