The Shocking Truth

As Skyla approached the cell she found her sister tied to chains. Skyla was very happy to have found her. She tried to break open the cell but it was in vain.

Sabrina gained consciousness, and was delighted to see her sister.

"Skyla..... You are here! !!" said Sabrina in a weak voice.

     "Yes Sabrina I am here and I will rescue you." said Skyla.

     "The cell is spelled with dark magic. You can't open it with normal magic." said Sabrina.

     "Oooh! Then I guess we can help right Bloom." said Stella.

"Exactly." replied Bloom.

****Magic Winx Enchantix****

Blooma and Stella transformed.

"A little fairy dust will do the part." said Stella.

***Fairy Dust***

The girls sprinkled their fairy dust on the cell bars and broke it open.

"Wouldn't it be so great to have fairy dust during our drills, Sky?" said Brandon amusingly.

"Fairy dust is our copyright." replied Skyla giggling.

As the bars broke open Skyla rushed towards Sabrina and untied her.

"Are you alright?" said Skyla.

Skyla closed her eyes and murmured a healing spell. She healed the bruises and marks on Sabrina's arms and legs.

"Thanks!" said Sabrina "Who are these people?"

     "These are my friends, there are more but they stayed back in the city to distract Zinzolin's minions." replied Skyla.

She introduced Sabrina to Stella, Bloom, Sky and Brandon.

      "Sabrina, Where is Dad?" asked Skyla anxiously.

     Sabrina's face turned pale and she started to cry.

"What is it Sabrina. Tell me he is here. Tell me he is alright. TELL ME!!!" said Skyla anxiously with watery eyes.

      "He fought bravely to protect me and his people. But Zinzolin was stronger." said Sabrina weeping.

Bloom and the others gasped.

"He sacrificed himself to save me." said Sabrina putiing her hands around Skyla.

Skyla was in shock. She could not believe that her father was dead. All this time she was hoping to reunite with her family. She fell to the ground on her knees and started crying.

      Bloom approached Skyla and put her arms on her shoulders.

"Skyla get a hold of yourself. If you break down, who will take care of Sabrina." said Bloom in a lowly voice.

      "Remember you are the new queen of Zephyria and now you have to protect this kingdom. We will always be with you." said Stella.

After a few moments, Skyla wiped her tears and stood up.

     "Our dad told us to always stay strong no matter how hard it gets. Will stay by me Sabrina?" said Skyla.

       "I will always be with you. I love you and I trust you." replied Sabrina.

The sisters hugged each other.

"Then let's go we need to get to the deepest part of the castle." said Skyla.