𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 . 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

It didn't feel good.

I didn't feel good.

I wrapped arms around my body as I hid underneath my covers. Despite my protests, Ollie was very rough that night but he got what he wanted. Maybe, just maybe. He'll be nicer to me and we could finally past him always insisting the same thing everytime we're alone. But I felt so disgusting. Thank goodness, it was the weekend so I could recover. But I haven't received a single call from Ollie since that night. I wish I could lay in bed all day but I promised Amy and the other girls from the cheer team that I'd meet up with them at the diner tonight.

_

"Sweetheart, are you okay?"

No, every step that I take, I feel I'm on fire. " I'm okay, Granny. I just slept on the wrong side of the bed. Everything is just aching right now. I'll take a painkiller and it'll be gone."

Granny gave me a look of suspicion but I continued to wash the dishes," You can tell anything and I won't judge you."

" I know." I smiled up at her, " Now why don't you tell me about that man who always order straight black coffee at the bakery?" I winked. Granny bumped her hips with mine and began to talk about the man who comes everyday to the bakery and in her words, flirts with her. I had successfully moved the subject away from me.

_

I popped a fry into mouth as Stephanie, one of the girls from the team, went on about a party she went to last weekend. The day seemed to be going by even slower and I just so desperately wanted to be back under my covers with a cup of hot chocolate.

The day got even slower as four heads popped into the diner, causing a ruckus with their loud laughs and shoving. My eyes drifted to Luke who stood in the back of the group. Our eyes matched together before he quickly looked away and moved into a booth that was closest to the door. I rubbed my forehead, figuring that he probably still hasn't forgiven me for what I said. Leaning back in my chair, I closed my eyes to catch some rest but the ring of the bell at the front caught my attention.

Ollie? But he wasn't by himself. He was with Samantha. Please don't be right, Luke. My eyes continued to follow them to the booth that they chose. I felt fury build up inside of me when I saw Samantha's hand slide into Ollie. That lying stupid boy skank. I stood up from my table, Luke walking towards me as well with a milkshake in his hand. " Y/N, I just wanted to sa-"

I grabbed the milkshake out of his hand and tossed it onto the back of Ollie's head, hoping that some of it got onto Samantha.

" OH SHIT!" I heard Reggie exclaim.  You could see the steam coming out of Ollie's ears as he  turned around to see the culprit. His eyes widened when he realized it was me. I didn't care of the stares that looked towards us.

I knew I was going to regret this in the future but man, did it feel good? But now I didn't know what to do. I stood still and just stared at the two, tears slowly forming into my eyes.

I didn't even feel Luke's hand pull me out of the diner.