𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

Day Two : Sunday

" You do know that it's at least 80 degrees out with a forecast of a sunny sky with no clouds and you're still wearing my hoodie?" Yeah, but with shorts.

"If all fails, you could become a weatherman."

"Please, the only forecast I'm checking is the full moon tonight." He placed a hand on my back of my thigh, the cold material of his rings giving me chills.

But then I thought about it... it was a quarter moon tonight. I looked back to correct him on what the camp staff said but his eyes were set on my behind and that's when I realized what he meant. I pushed him by his chest making him fall back against the chair in the corner of the room.

"Perv."

"You love it."

His hand drifted up my thigh to the mound of my bottom," Why don't we just hide away in the cabins today? Just you and me day." He turned me around and pulled me in. I had to catch myself but propping on a hand on his bare chest to hold me up.

"And miss out on the scavenger hunt they have planned. No way, Luke. Mama's got a prize to win."

"I'm dating a child." He slipped on a shirt with sleeves that he cut off himself," You're like the only person I know that gets excited for the things that the teachers have planned for the trip."

Grumbling under my breath, I pushed away from him so I could apply some chapstick to my dry lips,"And that's a bad thing how?"

"I didn't mean it as a bad thing, it's cute. I love that inner child inside of you."

Slipping on my converse, I grabbed my backpack and motioned with my head for both of us to get going to the morning activity that they had set up for us. Luke's hand stayed placed on my lip as we walked out into the nice weather of Joshua Tree.

"You go first." Luke waved for me to join the group of students by the benches first so it wasn't obvious we were coming out of the same cabin., I walked over to Alex who was sitting next to Ethan. That is very interesting to me...

With an extra skip in my step, I eyed Alex who gave me a slight nervous smile. My eyes drifted down to see how close they were together. There was barely any room for them to breath. Alex had a lot of explaining to do about what happened in the last few hours that I didn't see him.

"Good morning." I directed to Alex, " Hi Ethan.". Ethan avoided my gaze while he twindled around with Alex's fingers," Hi Y/N." I could tell that he was intimidated by me but honestly, what could a girl like me do?

Lots of things.

Sitting besides them, I leaned back against the wooden table. As nosy as I am, I decided against eavesdropping on their conversation. I looked around at all the familiar faces, Ollie already looking at me. He sent me a wink and wave. In return, I sent him a face of disgust before continuing to make my way down the line. One duo caught me off guard as they walked towards the group.

Was that Luke with Anne?

Okay. One. why was he with her? I thought he was going to Reggie and Bobby's cabin to pick them up. Two. why was he smiling?

Don't get me wrong, I love to see Luke happy. But why is that emotion shown with someone that I... no stop Y/N. Don't be immature about this. Boys can be friends with their ex. Just like how Luke and him are friends. Like it totally doesn't matter that this girl tried to sabotaging you and basically you feel like you were nothing-

Stop thinking so much.

Anne let out a laugh at something Luke said. At first, I didn't give it much of thought but her hand went up to touch Luke's bicep. I swear I was so close to coming over there and pulling her hair.