𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚

Luke walked over to Reggie and I, his arm slipping around my waist. Giggling, I leaned against him with my arm clinging onto his shoulder. I really didn't know if it was me or the alcohol that causing the classic school girl reaction out of me.

"Damn, even Y/N got started before me." Bobby pointed to the kitchen that Reggie just came out of," I'm going to go get myself a drink then. What do you want?"

Wasn't Bobby our designated driver?  Whatever. I took another sip of the bitter drink as  Alex and Luke tried to tell Bobby over the loud music but they had to whisper in his ear what mix they wanted. I drank the last of the liquid before tossing it into one of the trashes next to me. Once Bobby left and Luke's attention was back on me, I pouted and pulled on his arm.

"You're not cold? You said that Ty's house gets pretty chilly and it is pretty cold even with all these peoples here" He took the sweater off my hands and was about to put back onto me but my pout grew bigger as I pushed away the sweater. He hung it up onto the stairwell instead next to him where a bunch of other jackets were discarded.

"I'm frankly hot. Especially for you." He smirked down at me as I leant down under him, trailing the ending of you. "So now can we please dance?"

"Don't need to ask me twice."

I was dragged to the dance floor, the alcohol running their my veins making the adrenaline that I felt in this room run ten times more faster. He turned me around my waist, my back touching his chest as we began to dance to the beat of the music.

The thing is... I've never really done this. Ugh, is this where Anne said that I was boring? I couldn't even simply dance. Luke sensed that from how I was awkwardly standing in front of him but he began to move my hips from side to side.

"It's easy. Just follow the music. I'll take command first but I want you to take over when you're confident enough." He began to move his hips up against mine to the beat of the EDM song that was playing.

Soon enough, I began to sway my hips. I went in sync with him and the music, Luke's face tucking itself into my neck as he began to run soft kisses up and down my neck. His hands trailed from my hips to the exposed skin on my midriff.

"You're so fucking hot, babygirl."

Just as I turned my head slightly so I could whisper something not so innocent into Luke's ear  in return,  he quickly pulled his head back with his grip still remaining on me," Shit, did  Reggie give you alcohol?"

"Technically I stole it from him."

"Y/N... that's not good." He shook his head and pulled me off the dance floor to the stairwell again. "I promised your Granny that I wouldn't let you touch even a drop of alcohol while we're here."

"Oh please.. don't tell me that you're a party pooper at an actual party too."

"That's not going to work right now, Y/N. Especially when your Granny has already warned me about kicking me out." He got down on his knees to take a look at me before sighing," You had one cup of Jungle Juice and you're already wasted?"

I huffed and crossed my arms across my chest like a little kid as Luke called Reggie and Alex over. "Hey, I'm about to get Y/N some water. Can you please make sure she doesn't grab another drink?"

Reggie nodded and sat besides me on the stairs. I glared at Luke's back when he walked away.

" Reggie, are we really going to listen to him?"

" Yes."  Alex answered for him and resisted the urge to roll my eyes. Alex stood guard as Reggie sat boredly behind him. Like the entities out there were listening to me, a familiar tanned asian boy walked out from a corridor. I don't know what he was dressed as but he had on a long haired wig and most of his outfit was leather.. I quickly put my hand to wave at him," Hey Ethan!"