𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

"So make sure the door is wide open."

"Okay, Granny. You don't need to repeat it after every second..". My eyes couldn't contain themselves as I rolled them back, my back hitting my headboard with a huff. Sliding my textbook higher onto my lap, Granny took a look between Luke and I before finally leaving the room. She stuck her head in one more time when Luke took his seat next to me. He automatically went back to the edge of the bed, fidgeting with the strings of his guitar.

When we heard her own room door shut, Luke made him comfortable on the big teddy bear that Reggie had won me on that one double date a few months ago. He glared at the stuff animal, "Remember when you didn't take the panda I won for you."

"Maybe it's because you had a girlfriend at the time."

He grumpily threw the bear across the room, Mr.Franklin landing on his butt right in front of my door. I pouted and pointed at it for Luke to go and grab it but he leaned back instead with his arms crossed across his chest, ignoring my begs.

"It was the most suffocating day of my life."

What a drama queen.

I took my focus off of the confusing science material in front of me, tilting my body so my arm can drape over Luke's shoulder. "And why is that, Luke Patterson?"

"Just because."

"Was it because you were jealous?"

I leaned forward so my face was in front of him, a teasing look in my eye. Luke scoffed and uncrossed his arms. Placing the guitar to the side, he tilted his body the same as mine with my arm falling off from him. "And so what if I was? You were too. I didn't know why you were so moody that day but it all clicks together. It's okay, I've always been so irresistible to you.". He leaned in really close and puckered up his lips. "Cmon baby, I know you've wanting to do this since forever."

I stood up myself and called Mr.Franklin off the floor, throwing him straight at Luke's head. Luke ducked out of the way," Ladybug, you can just agree that you are. There's nothing wrong with that.". I grabbed another pillow that was on the floor and charged, hitting him multiple times. " Don't. Be. So. Cocky." I screamed out with each whack.

"You. Love. It." He karate chopped the pillow each time it came down.

A knock from next door signaled us to quiet down and I threw the pillow down besides us. Relaxing on top of Luke's lap, I grabbed my textbook and placed it on my chest. " You want to act like a tool? Then be my table."

"You can eat on me too."

I looked up just in time to see his wink. Playfully slapping him lightly across his face, I turned the page and continued to rewrite my notes.

"Y/N."

I ignored him, finally finishing up the chapter that I would've had done if Granny wasn't playing bad cop on Luke for two hours during dinner.

"Y/N."

Ignoring him again, I adjusted myself on his lap and that's when I realized.

"Luke..."

"I tried to tell you."

I jumped off his lap. "Keep it down." I lowered my hand and Luke groaned, grabbing a pillow to be over his crotch, " Well it's really hard-"

"Literally."

"It's really hard when a really cute girl is sitting on top of you and she won't stop moving."

"If that's what turns you on, I'll be pregnant at this rate."

"And we'll name him Luke."

"If she's a girl?"