𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

TW : use of homophobic slurs 

Luke's arm was tucked under mine because he was trying to pull me into the school. But I wasn't going into that death chamber. 

"I'm not going in!" 

Despite Anne's warning, Luke made it extra hard for me to avoid him for this past week. I tried to weigh myself onto the floor by almost sitting down. " Take the exam and then we'll go home. You'll know how you'll do until you do it." Luke pulled harder onto my arms but I only whined," But it's so early." I threw my head back, letting out a dramatic sob. " Y/N! Even I'm here early and you know that says a lot. Take the stupid test.". I wailed, catching the attention of several other people. " Let's just go get breakfast.". Next thing I knew, my butt landed on the floor. I could feel it hurting the next day. 

"Luke, you dropped me." 

"I'm embarrassed to be even seen in public with you right now that I can't even feel sorry. " 

"You love me." 

"More than you know." He winked, a snide smile appearing on his face as he bent over to come to my view. 

I ignored his last comment. No matter how much I told him not to go so far in his flirting, he always still did. I just hoped that Anne doesn't take it the wrong way. I put my hand up for him to help me up but he only shook his head and walked away from me. 

"Luke!" I whined again, flailing my arms around but he already disappeared into the doors of the school. Jerk. I guess I have to do my surprise attack. I stood up and rubbed my hands together before running into the school. I caught the back of Luke's head and jumped onto his back, him casually catching me by my thighs. He made a run to the classroom before dropping me suddenly. 

"Go, you crazy girl." he shoved me forward. I pouted, " But I don't want to." 

"Well, don't complain to me when I don't let you into my mansion when you're homeless because you didn't take a stupid test." He turned me by my head and shoved my head," Go." 

"Meanie." 

"Good luck." 

The test went by in a breeze. The man in charge for the internship was really sweet but just because he was nice to me doesn't mean that I got it. My hair was tied up when I walked out of the library to see Luke's head hanging down. 

This boy was sleeping while sitting up.. I was already feeling the pain that he's going to have when he wakes up form the position . I slowly made my way over, making sure to not wake him up as I kneeled in front of him. I took in his features, eyeing the mole that was next to his nose. How nice his lips were and how perfectly his nose shape went with the rest of his face. Wow, I didn't realize how long his lashes were. As I leaned down to get a better look, I was met with his ocean blue eyes.I froze, not knowing what to do with my next move. It wasn't helping that Luke was just staring at me stare at him. 

"What are you doing?", Luke's voice came out as a croak from just waking up. Shit. I quickly stood up, hitting my head on his chin in the process.

"Y/N!" He held his face with a crazed look on his face,"  Ah, I'm sorry." I rubbed the top of my head, starting to fill the sting, " Did you know that your chin is really pointy?" 

"No, I didn't. I never had to use to it as a weapon." 

He really sounded like Homer Simpson. I covered my mouth to hold in my laugh but the furious look on his face made me laugh harder than I intended. 

"You caused injures to my face and you're laughing? You're paying for any injuries." 

"Oh quit being a baby." I tilted my head," You're still as  ugly as ever."