Wedding

I'm getting ready for my wedding today! Can you believe it or not because all this time I think back to the past and the present day has led me to marry the boy of my dreams. I'm so freaking excited right now but I'm slightly worried about what if he says no or change his mind about everything you know and then what huh?
Què sera sera meaning whatever will be , will be because the future not our to see and when I found out about this song in french class back in year four it made me realise that I just have to wait and see the future instead of always constantly overthinking it'll happen in my wildest dreams.
"Emily can't be your getting marry today and you look absolutely gorgeous almost like the goddess itself". Hazel said pulling me in for a hug and I choice Hazel to be my maid of honour because why not? She been with me with thick and thin times, helping so many times even though she obliviously been through a lot more pain than me, she is not a fake friend, she is a really honest person, trust worthy and stand up for the people she loves also can I tell you everyone a secret I'm planning on throwing my flowers in her direction so , that she can get marry next but shh please don't tell Hazel anything I say that okay!
" darling you look as stunning as ever and you grow up into such a beautiful young woman" my mom said to me almost making me cry and laugh through tears then she adds in " please don't cry okay because you are going to ruin your make up and you are going to make me cry with you" she signs up into the air with that she pulls me into a loving motherly hug.
" thank mom for giving me everything I ever want and teaching everything I ever know about life" I said to my mom refusing to let my tears fall down my eyes.
" ohh Emily rose Lancaster I didn't really do anything except raise and bring up into this okay because you just made my jobs a whole lot more better than it is before darling. I know you wanted your grandpa to walk you down the isle but just remember he is with you inside your heart forever always. I know he will always be proud of you Emily " my mom said to me with the biggest smile.
" thank you mom because I really needed to hear that you know and I'm sure he is proud of you too mom" i said to my mom wiping away her own tears.
"Momma you look prewy" my one year daughter Gabriella said to me reaches up for me to hold her into my arms.
" thank you so do you my angel" i said to my daughter who show me a toothy smile and she adds in "Daddy is fretting crazy momma over you right now and what to see you"Gabriella my daughter giggle as I quickly tickle her stomach.
"Brie darling told him that mummy also misses him and I see him when we both get to the isle okay?" I said to Gabriella my daughter as messenger to him because I know they both have a big father and daughter bond.
I don't know how I'm pulling this off but I'm two week pregnant in my wedding dress as place my hand on my stomach sighing with contentedly happiness that we are going to have another small addition to our little family but at this point it's barely noticeable because my stomach is a little stiffer also my first trimester wasn't bad as last time with my first born Gabriella.
"Mom and Hazel can't believe this it is you know. The moment I have been dreaming or waiting for since I was a little girl."I said excitedly to my mom and my best friend Hazel who's like a sister to me smiling brightly with happiness radiating through their face.
"Woah slow down Emily and do really think that you can this pregnancy from me tsk tsk" my mom whisper jokingly only for me to hear.
"Mom I wasn't hiding anything from you but I want to wait to announce to you later today like everyone else . How do you know that I having another from Jamie?"I ask her wondering how she knows about it or is she reading my mind.
"Ohh Emily rose Lancaster and I think you should have know  by because you're a mother of two now that it's a feeling or institutional feelings that a mother pick up on her children which meaning you can't hide anything from me"she adds in matters of fact to me because she knows me inside out.
"Well knows you mom and I didn't know how to tell just in case things didn't go as planned because she might be disappointed with me for getting your hopes."I said sadly to mom when she opens her loving arms around me for a hug I know I couldn't resist because my mother arms has always been my safe heavens to shelter me from the brutality of the world. I'm glad that I have two safe heavens who's my mom and Jamie.
"Now looks at the time hey because it look like it's finally time to get down the isle to be mrs Johnson" she said with so much pride in her eyes for me.
"Mom just know I will also be in a Lancaster in my heart and thanks for teaching me all those life lessons a years ago. I love you mom" I said thanking mom for the those years she stood by me.
"I wouldn't of have it any other way because you and your sister Ellie is my proud and joy" mom said that to me as we are walking towards the isle and she is taking her place to sit down, I look at her when I needs a little morale support and she wink at me for good luck which makes me laugh slightly. I'm continue on my journey down isle with Jamie dad.
"My son is really lucky to have someone who is really good for him because you have change him in many ways and made him want to become a better man. I want you to know that ifs you are in trouble or need anything in the future just let me know when also you are always welcome at anytime in our house" Jamie dad Blake Black said to me as he's finishes walking me down the isle to his son Jamie.
"You look beautiful love and I love you" Jamie mouth to me when I first look at him crying on our wedding day as I soon as his eyes landing on me.
"You too babe and you look so handsome" i mouth back to him laughing with happiness and I still get this lovesick feeling when I'm him.
The preacher is speaking about love , happiness and what internality means to our wedding guests. "We are now here to witness our lawful brides and groom to say their vows to each other. If everyone has any objection now speak or forever hold your prides." Mr Santos our priest said to everyone who's dares to say anything and then continue his lines "do you Emily rose Lancaster takes thy Jamie jack Johnson to be your lawful wedded husband husband to love on to this day forward and until death does you apart" he adds in for me to repeat after him.
"I do but I already wrote my own vows, erm James Johnson I ever since I've met you that day before we both thought it would be the end of world but turn out it is not the end of the world because you show me that I can live with happiness, joy and everything else I can ever wish for ! You're going to be the best daddy to the two of our children thank you for saving me."i said my vows to him slowly sliding a ring through his wedding finger.
" I James jack Johnson do take thy Emily rose Lancaster to be my lawful wedded wife.Wow I don't know how I can complete with her vows!
I just want to say thank you for agreeing to marry, you been have the best thing that I can ever wish for, I don't think money can ever buy my love for you because it is unconditional love I have to offer you until we get old and grey. The days I spend without you was hard because I could not eat or sleep until I know you were going to be okay. I love the way you smile to the way your face or eyes lit up when you see me , anyone else who close to you or the way you truly love Christmas like no other person I have met more. You have this special affect on people that can make anyone happy and I will continue to give you the moon even if you didn't ask for it, love." He said his vows to me making me as well as many other people laughing at the beginning of his speech.
"You may now kiss the bride" mr Santos said laughing at Jamie because he didn't wait for him to finish his line.
"Heck yes" Jamie whisper yells when he gets to kiss and let me tell you that kiss just keep on getting better as I smile through the kiss.
The wedding party is eventful with everyone else who enjoy it, dancing with my man Jamie. " mrs Johnson I believe you hinting that I'm going to be a dad again and yes I can't believe we are having another wonderful child" he said excitedly to me laughing through his tears.
"I am beginning to think that you didn't notice when I said that in my vows but I'm happy that you catching on so quickly. Mrs Johnson does adds a nice ring to my name." I said agreeing with him.
"Yes I know it does love" he said to me happily smile at our life as he is swirling me around on the dance floors and he adds in "I'm just glad that heaven up above or destiny brought you back to me" and I couldn't agree more.