School annoument / girls time

Listen to the first song on Spotify or the other song ^^
Just us by DJ Khaled (feat SZA
Rumours by Sofia Carson and R3HAB

Emily pov
Monday morning is the same as usual getting ready to go school, eat one slice of toast hugging my mom and sister goodbye driving of to school to meet my best friend because her car finally get fixed after our sleep over as she picks up from the garage shop.
Heading towards our form class ms spark informing us about our school renovation so we don't coming for the rest of week after the school finishing developing on the inside we have a trip to go to Paris for science learning about the constellation and monumental .
Once Tutorial in form class is finished we grab our bag from under our desk heading to our first lesson art class with ms Laura she is demonstrating to us about how to draw ourselves portrait in the first hour when she thinks we are ready she said we could use mirror to help us see our reflection to make it easier for the class after this she dismisses the whole before that she give us homework choosing who we partner up with. The homework is giving a presentation and explanation why they chosen to draw a person that way highlighted they feature also Ms Laura is now picking our partner is reading of her list saying it out loud " Olive Saunders with Victoria Goodwin, Shawn Odell with Alicia William, Peter Samuel with Denis Murphy". I wasn't ready paying attention just drawing in my note until she got towards the end " Michael green with Maia Michelle, Hazel Grey with Diego Frances and lastly Emily Lancaster with Jamie Cole. As you students see school open until everything fixed , pay for and you all hear about the trip to Paris well your teachers including me deciding to pick you all into pair that way it make our jobs easier for us to do." Explain details about our trip to Paris I'm not going to lie but I sit straight up in my chair turning to face hazel my best friend since I was three at pre-school.
****************************************************************
Play night with you by MO or idgaf by dua lupa acoustic version
Two hours later we are driving off to hazel house spending some quality girl time with my bestie hazel to cheer her up from her break up with jackass I would like to call him but his name is actually Jacob.we eventually arrive to the front of her house as hazel opens the front door as we both enter yelling jokingly " we're home" together giggling her mom yells back " I'm in the kitchen and bake chocolate chip cookies" running in the kitchen like our lives depending on it but stop tumbling on each other upon seeing a surprise guess it is her older brother Hayden who is one year and half older than us leaving me to pull out stools underneath the kitchen counter to hug her brother that his like to me screaming his name so loudly "Haaaaayyyden I miss you so hay bag" clearly the feeling is both mutual so he embraces her with open arms " hey how is my little fireball" he playfully said to her laughing mess up her hair.
I thought to myself This is a rare sight to see because normally they both at each other throats deep down they still care for one another waiting for him to notice me yet letting them have their cute siblings moment always knew he was a big old softie when it comes to his family.
Joking around with them laughing so much until Hayden asks a question about certain someone " so I hear from a little birdie that you and my sister are hanging around with not just the girls but with a brunches of guys." He pauses to take a break before talking again "Yet I also hear you like one of them call Jamie so I took it upon myself to do a little researching and digging to find out this past history or anything basics important to see if he has a clean record" now seeing where this is going "this person didn't happen to be?" I only get one line out of my mouth because Hazel finish my sentence for me " Patricia and her goons is it ? Because I swear she just like ripping and sucking the joy out of everything" she said shaking her head while rolling her eyes if I know anything about my best friends she is probably insulting Patricia inside her head trying to calm her down telling her it alright " chill out haze seriously I know you are mad at her but she isn't worth it because I could feel this year is going to be the best year ever!"i exclaims feels nothing can bring me down after including  in a few words " you know I don't care about the rumours and you should know by now I never judge a book by it cover because they are some chapter I haven't walk into yet" I say to Hayden to shh him up walking away out the door "are you sure you don't want to know okay I will respect that beside your right he has been through a lot of challenges in his life. I'm just making sure he is the right guy for you also I'm sure those rumours aren't true just because of one silly stereotype of "bad boy"who knows he might surprise me" he said to me ruffing my hair pull off his hand of my head moving forward to hug him "thanks Hays you're the best and I'm telling you he is different from all the other guy I dated" I said to him thankfully he going to give Jamie a chance suddenly he stop me again " what do you mean all the other guys you dated? I thought you only dated one guy before Jamie" he said seriously thinking about what I said.
"Let go before he stop us again and I really have to tell you what happened yesterday!" Hazel said rushing us up the stairs as we enter her bed room " now that we are here in your room please spill the tea on what happened yesterday " I said to her willingly ready to hear to what she going to say informing me on the day she had.
" I'm not going to beat around the bush but you know how I don't care a flying duck anymore about what people think or say about me. Well yesterday I was walking down to the corner shop or Tesco to get myself some ice cream when walking in my pyjamas in the rain listening to my sad playlist"she said to me as nodding my head clearly I'm thinking sis you better get to the point.
She continue to inform me about yesterday " I saw Diego and I was practically being such a..... to him but secretly feeling bad. He didn't even mind that I was being rude or sarcastic to him which I like that about him. He was just asking and caring about me throughout the night until we kissed in the rain yesterday even though I made the first move" she said to me squealing in the end as I squealed with her though.
"Congratulations and All I need is for you two to get together" I said the first part of my sentence to her as I thought the other half quietly to myself hugging her.
" thank you I never experience anything like this except for yesterday because boy he is such a good kisser" she said dreamily planning the next they kiss.
" well I'm excited about that now we can go on double dates and all with Jamie and I. If he actually asks me out" I said sighing thinking about my bet with him knowing full when he is irresistible. " Wait slow down Em it is still early days with him and I know Jamie will ask you out eventually because you my friend are flawless. Good night Em" she said to me giving me a boost of confidence that I so dearly need to win this bet.
" night night bestie" i said back to hazel as my eyes started closing because I'm falling asleep.