Catching feeling

This city by Sam fisher or state of Grace by Taylor swift
Jamie pov
Friday evening we are going to tour around Paris looking at the important building and art museum in Paris later on we are going to do all these things but now our teachers say we should at least enjoy our first day in by relaxing so we all went to our room talking about what should we do to passed time Diego mentioned that we should attend this night club called la wire the hottest club in Paris " let go la wire dude it is one the elite sickest club in the city" Diego suggests agreeing with him " okay let take a nap because I'm feeling out it right now and the we should go to the  club afterwards" I said to him to giving as some time to relaxing or sleep then waking up when it 8pm in the night.
****************************************************************
Two hours of getting ready and calling the driver to come collect us from our house to take us to the club obviously look like the club is in full swing by the time we arrive seeing lot of girls coming up to our table rejecting taking five shot of vodka cherry schnapps  still not drunk yet but as soon I turn my head I see my girl walking in with Hazel deciding to give her some space because I want to spend time with my boys.
Let me tell you my girl is outstandingly beautiful watching her from my table noticing her walking towards the bar ordering a drink so , go to the toilet avoid these girls who crowd our table " where are going" said one of the girls I think her name is Tiffany ignoring her continued my journey to the toilet just as near the bar table I spot a stranger which a dude trying to spike her stepping In to save her knocking her drink out of her hand " hey, Jamie what do you think you are doing I was going to drink that" she pouting at the drink on the floor as I am going to speak douche bag interrupting me " yeah  what is your problem? because we having a lovely time before you got here" exposing this guy out for his actions " you may  think you have everyone fooled with your act but not me" i said quietly giving him a deadly glare.
"  my problem is How can you think you would get out way treat women like that" I sarcastically clapping " you must be desperate spike women drink" this guy think he could take me on by punching me but I stop this fists from flying to my face our brawl quickly escalated into a fight me technically wining on the upper hand I suddenly hear my girl Emily crying hysterically in the club and stop fighting getting Diego to sort it out with the bodyguards.
Walking up to her " you should be crying tears out of your beautiful eyes for me because I only want to see you happy" and adding in after " I'm not mad at you, I'm just angry he thinks he could treat women like that" I say walking away let her know the truth but she stop me from leaving hiccuping " Jamie  wait" she says to me getting me to stop walking turn around as she running with her high heels in her hand she kisses me with so much passion exploring each other mouth breaking apart to take a breath " I thought you said you're not a big fan of Public Display of affection" putting her finger on my lips to silent me " shhh and just kiss me already" following exactly what she said I pick her up walking to my hotel room she asks " where is your room key card" I tell her the location of the Key card " it is in my left bottom pocket" she reaches it pressing the key card swiping the door click opened she put the key card in my draws as I close the door behind everything is getting heating up from where we left off .
***************************************************************
The morning after I wake feeling like I am top of the world trying to get out of bed without waking her up I silently move out of bed make my way into the toilet brushing my teeth and getting dressed afterwards I'm writing her note I hope you have a nice sleep love and don't worry I'm not leaving you. I'm just going out for a quick run and going to get us some breakfast from a coffee shop I search online called Fleurie see in at seven. Ending the note from Jamie left it on the bed walking out the hotel to do my daily morning routine which includes jogging and buying coffee with pastry that consists of cinnamon swirl and red velvet cupcakes also brought myself a jam donut purchasing our breakfast I quickly get on Taxi on my way back to the hotel. Seeing she awake calling love I'm back and brought us some food she  comes out of toilet is already fully dressed " you got your clothes from your hotel room and if you want to wear my hoodie you can just call me next time"
I say as hug me thanking me for letting her keep my hoodie " thank  Jamie ,thank you so much and oh my day this hoodie is comfortable" picking my dark blue hoodie.
" I'm going to take a shower here your breakfast and enjoy it" i said to her as I walk away into the bathroom to hitting the shower for 20 minutes and getting dressed again so we can meet up with everyone to go see the monument and national art gallery with the class meeting everyone else outside " students it times to go into your group that we chosen for you back school Emily,Hazel, Diego and I team up with the rest of our class group we follow where ms Laura is going being one of the first group in the art gallery we walk around write descriptions of the painting and the artist with the year it was painted in.
Ms Laura said we can take a break so , we decide to go to the gift shop I see Emily looking at an expensive art set come with a large dark green Sketchbook when she walk away I get Diego to distract the both of them as I pay for her gift walking out the gift store to go to the cafe area and sitting down talking waiting for the group to catch up since it one minute to lunch time hiding her gift from Emily planing to ask her out on a date when we get to our hotel room.
" I think it sweet you brought her a little gift from the gift store and please your friend Diego try to distract us but it only work for her because I noticed you and shop keeper woman talking about it an hour ago" hazel said to me turns back to face Diego flirting with him me losing interest in their flirty banter when Emily calls my name " Jamie I just want to say for thank you for not telling Diego or anyone else for the matter our business and thank you for the breakfast" she said giving me a kiss on the cheek and hugging me while I'm stoking her hair whispered in her ear " when the trip is finished please come back to my room because I got a surprise for you later love" she nod head silently saying yes.
I'm definitely going to get this off my chest and tell her how I feel!
Catching feelings is not easy.