You're funny

Hazel pov
Preparing for my dance routine for my competition today as I starting feeling array mixed of emotions about how this is about go on stage until it is my time for me to go on but now I'm dancing of my nerves out right now after my stretches.
"What if they don't like my dance or I embarrass myself up?" I second guess everything going on around me in my head I said to myself trying to shrugging off this pressure not knowing Diego is right behind me shocks to see him here " come here to wish you good luck hazel and please stop second guessing yourself because I've been watching you for quite sometimes now since I walked in.
Let me just tell you are the best dancer here ocean's eyes" he said to me staring in my eyes blue with quite a lot of intensity not sure how to explain it in a way to put into words for him ? I'm bravely take a step two towards him going with a kiss holding on to his neck running my fingers through his hair as he does the same to me with my black raven hair smiling through our kiss pulling apart from him "what was that for not that I'm complaining" he said laughing hot sexily deep laugh oh dang it I think I could go again for another honestly shrugging " it is a thank for always being there for me and for making me happy again" I said to him thankful for having Diego in my life hugging him never wanted to let go of him.
"No problem ocean eyes" he said sincere honesty in his voice to me as i about to respond back hear Emily voice " it not easy running in crutches and guess who I spot on the two o'clock he is about to come up to you" she warns me huffing and puffing Jamie offer her a piggyback ride because he was worried if she hurt herself again " love are you trying to give me a scare again with the rate you are going again"he said to her with laced through his voice panic concerns about Emily.
"Just tell me who" i said Agenting her somehow completely regretting as I see my ex boyfriend Jacob walker walking up to me totally ruining my vibes " do you want now? Thinking you can turn up out of the blue like this on my most important day" I said to him not caring about him because I got someone else better than him " I came here to tell you how sorry I am and asking for a second chance" Jacob said to me apologising for how he mistreating me , lying to me about his whereabouts and cheating on me thinking that I will give in or go back to him " don't worry Diego" I whispered in his ear trying to calm him down as I added in loud enough for him to hear " you're funny how you think you can just walk into my life again expecting me to forgive you just like that well you have another thing coming for you hun" I said to him breaking down for him to understand in his brain.
I'm about to walk off to go on the stage suddenly he grab my hand angry at him I pushed his hand of me turning around " I'm so tired of you ,tired of seeing your, tired of crying tears just because of you cheating on and lastly tired of you being here. How many times do I have to spell it out for you I d o n o t w a n t you o r w ant to talk to you no more because I'm happier without you. Just go back to girl who you cheated on me with oh wait let me guess she doesn't want u you anymore" i said to Jacob getting the last word in flicking my hair back walking off with my friends and boyfriend Diego.
" don't you ever come ever my girl again Walker" he threatens Jacob
before he can question my man again he quickly adds in " it not a threat it is promise and happens to take my promise seriously unlike some idiot" he said to him here am I thinking this side of him is extremely attractive fanning my face.
My friends go back to their seat while I'm behind the curtains breathing in and out to block out all noise around except for my music dancing fluently like it is my first language as the curtains open I give it my best because I believe I was born to do this now it is my time to shine smiling not paying attention to all my haters or negativity that comes my way as I'm dancing to funny by zed and Jasmine Thompson.
The music slow down doing a couple of techniques, flips and tricks at the end I sit down on the floor in fetious position breathing heavily out standing up as the announcer said "it is now to
Time for the judges to say their scores" he said in an upbeat voice to the audience who is cheering for me in a uproar over my dance routine. "Look like the crowds has spoken and choosing you for most favourite performer this year" Angie the queen of contemporary dance said suggesting to the wild crowds adds in " i give you an ten because the rawness and real ness of the dance routine I could feel it all now days not a lots of dancer have the passion or the potential like you to go places" she said to me praising my dancing I couldn't believe my ears hearing this mouthing thank you to her " no thank you Hazel for showing us the real and it is your ex lost" she said to me coming to the stage now hugging me handing me her business card.
" time to move on to the next judge Adam"the announcer said look to the next judges who holding up 8 adds in the announcer "why did you give her this score" he said curious to see why Adam might say " you got really good technique but I think you could of adding in more skills however good job Hazel on everything else" judge Adam said to me understanding that I could take it to the next level nodding along with each of his words getting ready to see my final score waiting on the last judge sherry to give me an score.
" heya girl your dancing move was fabulous honestly I was like damn she really does come back and surprise everyday and I just want to say clear she deserves another ten" she said to me and audience smiling at me holding up the number ten meanwhile I'm crying happy tears because adding up the math in my head Omds I'm the winner.
The announcer said " she get the highest score in this dance competition and congratulations to Hazel Grey is the winner of 2020 shows" he clapping along the audience as all my friends and family are hugging me saying "congratulations and I deserve it"
There only one person face who I really want to see to spend my time with him.
No it not Jacob eww as if I ever take him back in my life again never ever again with his level of toxicity.
Diego is the most important guy in my life well after my brother and my dad.