Prom night

I'm watching  screams and the hate you give on the tv after I've finished watching the last episodes the 100th practically so upset my favourite characters are not together yet expressing how I feel to their Stan/ fans explaining how I think certain characters should have been a couples ( I won't ruined it for you guys
Overall it's an amazing tv shows I would recommend to anyone).
I'm right in middle of watching Bellamy talking to Clarke shipping them like crazy as I heard the doorbell the same time I get a text message from Hazel on WhatsApp
Hey Em I'm outside your house right now with the products and essentials for prom to make us look like heather- Hazel
What do you mean we already look like heather- me
Just open the door already because we don't have all day to get ready- Hazel
I rushed towards the door to open there's my best friend standing there with her bags. " hey Hazel, I'm just going to use the bathroom right now and please feel free to come upstairs in my room.
I will be there in sixty second straight and I'm so excited to go prom" i said to Hazel before taking a quick dash off to the toilet to take a shower as I'm getting inside my shower to have my nice relaxing smoothing hot water running down back washing away all my stress and overthinking from time to time.I
Everyone has their own fortitude or special secrets place to hide inside where they let their thoughts process runs wild but my very own quiet place is the shower because it not only help me to calm my thought as well as let's me live in my own imagination from winning awards show, pretending to be a famous singer and my ultimate favourite a photographer after all the hype dies down and my life turns back into reality when I get out of my shower.
I'm getting ready to go out of m bathroom but first I have to dry all the wetness from the washing myself, then apply some moisture on my skin and then change into my clothes because I'm doing my make up before I wearing my prom dress and the reason for this is that I don't want to stain or ruin it. "Em can you please hurry up and get ready with me for prom night because the excitement is getting too much for me."Hazel yells out loud from my room at me  bubbling with her enthusiasm that I never seen before to be quite honest with you but I'm finding it really funny or too much to handle. " I'm going out of this bathroom in a second and what happened to a certain baddie best friend of mine who's goes by the name of Hazel?" I said to her sarcastically shaking my head at her walking into my room again and if you have a best friend who's sarcastic like mine or she understand your personality etc then just know you are going to be friends with her for life.
" I don't know what you're talking Em? Yeah I'm feeling pretty stokes up about this prom night because it is really coming to the ends of the year." She said to me pointing towards my desk chair for her to get started with my hair first not complaining about it but following her instructions.
Once I'm seated in my spinning desk chair as I quickly swirl facing towards and she adds in " the last year meaning that we can go out with a good bang , looking stylish, fabulous and beautiful more than ever girl! And for your information baddies don't call themselves a baddie but since I love you like a sister That I never had but I wanted. I will let that comment slide" she is still applying make up to my face than take her five minutes to do. " Hazel can I have a little peak in the mirror to see what I look like?" I asks her simply dying to see my transformation from looking good to smoking hot as I nearly touching my face but she gently tapped them away from it to prevent me running her masterpiece saying this in her words not mine.
"Hey hey no touching and be patient with me because I'm neatly finishes off your look!"she demanded me to keep my hand stills away from my face when she adds in " yass girl you slay girl all the way, now I'm wondering what hairstyle do you want to go with? And Lastly, you go put on your dress when it's my turn to glow up" I've just nodding my head at her while careful putting my  black body-con prom dress on and my high heels on upon noticing Hazel exits out of my bathroom looking like a beauty queen herself giving me a spin. "Oh my days Hazel but you look a stunningly gorgeous" I said to her knowingly that Diego is going to speechless in a good way as if she heard my thoughts " oh don't I know Em and we both look like heather because Cinderella doesn't have anything on us" she said to me with a smirk on her face offer her hand out to me so , we can both strutted on the catwalk which is really going down the stairs laughing out head off crazily.
My mom give us both outstanding introduction to our dates quickly grasping at how wonderful we look "now ladies and gentlemen be  fully prepared to stunned and amazing everyone else by Hazel grey. Doesn't she look a model"my mom said wiping away at her eyes because she is tearing up and then she adds in " Jamie if you are looking for the girl of your dreams then look no further than here because I can tell you for sure that my Daughter Emily is the one for you! Now lastly introducing my very own gorgeous daughter Emily Lancaster and doesn't she look like a beautiful  person you ever lay on?" She cries when I approach her because she's so proud of lovely young lady that I've become today. "Mom don't cry okay because if you cry then I will set me off" I said to her waving and mouthing see you later to my mom.
********************************
One hour later .......
********************************
We arrived at school entrance surprise to see everywhere is all done up nicely as we are heading inside our school sport hall handing in our ticket to who's in charge of everyone belonging.
"I actually can't believe our school outdid themselves this year! Who knows that they had it in them at all?" Hazel said shockingly to her more than to me although I don't blame them for wanting us to have the best few amazingly good moments with our friends before graduation. " I'm with you on this one Hazel because all those the high school and teens television shows where they have prom at the ends of the year look spectacular!" I said to her when looking around the place , we all went to find our table and we going to join the crowds of people dancing.
"Would you like to have a dance love" Jamie ask me while extending out his hand for me to accept his offer which I except taking his hand as we dance all and have amazing time with our friends.
Later on the announcement for prom king and prom queen of tonight now " now time for the prom king and and queen will announce so, without no further or do! Drums roll please." A teacher announcing who's the lucky couple as everyone is waiting in suspense for the announcement of prom king and queen. "The prom king and queen of 2025 is Jamie Johnson and Emily Lancaster because would please come up on this stage to become crown king and queen. Afterwards you have to do the winner dance" ms Oakley said to us leading on the crowd with an applause for Jamie and I.
The night is eventful with everyone enjoy them, can talk amongst them and taking photos together with friends when the night ends we all went home because we couldn't be bothered to go to the after party plus Hazel ex boyfriend was there according to molly but she went there with her boyfriend Callum.
Tonight is the best night ever apart from a few minor set back that I don't want to talk about it again!