Final exam

Today is the day I have been waiting for months well besides from results day or graduation day and Prom day because I finally get to stop stressing out with all this revisions is giving me bad headaches because all of this stress is not good so,I'm just taking a break dancing in my room having a party for myself listening to all types of variety of music.
Firstly, a few songs from Rihanna album, then Beyoncé and lastly Taylor swift's new album called folklore when all the music stop playing I decide to get ready for school in a upbeat mood today because nobody else is going to ruining myself happiness and do you want to know why?
I've been trying to do some manifesting in my life that everything is going to work out for the greatest good, I have try breathing technique, researching my exams syllabus to see what I need to adding or improve my grades."mom  I'm ready to go to school now and wish me luck with my exams"! i whisper yelled at my mom from upstairs sliding cross the floor and walking down the stairs to her as she gives me a little hug for comfort "Emily , you are going to do successfully well with exams okay because I can feel it in my heart and bones." She said to me with high hopes for both my exams also my future.
I know she means well when she said that to me but how does she honestly know that because we can't predict our  future yet we can still live in the present time.
I'm silently questioning my mom sentences right now as if she can read my mind " I will tell you how I know the answer to that question.you've been silently asking yourself because when you were born ,you were screaming ,kicking and crying to anyone that hold you until they gave you back to me when I ask for you to be in my arms again. Looking at you for the first instantly melted my heart and from then I always have known that you are a fighter." She said to me with real conviction in her eyes and that's when I notice she'll always have my back in time I will need her the most or she will always believe in me.
"Thank for reassuring me mom and I really needed to hear that from you" i said to her wiping away my tears from dripping down on my face as it takes me a second to realise momentarily that I am my mother daughter because despite all the pain her heart has been through she is always have been a queen but deep down she's a warrior.
"Don't cry now before seeing your tears setting me off to cry as well and you don't want to be late for your exams do you now?" She asks a question handing me a Kleenex packet of tissues also she adds in " what are we like eh? The truth is I'll always be proud of you" she pulls me into a hug smiling at me, looking up hearing little pitter patter of tiny footsteps turning around slightly to seeing it's my little sister Ellie wanting to join our hugging session. " Hey Emily why are you and mummy crying?" She said to me in the most adorable voice in the world looking at me with her baby blue eyes and I uses all my strength I could muster up " Ellie what you see is happy tears of joy right now so,please don't cry alright ? Mom and I are just having an emotional moment before my exams" i said to her knowing that she would probably understand because she is really smart child for her age.
"I promise I won't cry and good luck big sissy" she said to me giggling as I quickly tickle her stomach afterwards I place her back down on the floor to filled my handbag with stationery , house keys and a little packet of my favourite watermelon sweet. "See you after school mom and Ellie" I said to the both of them exiting our house walking to my car to open up the door and driving off to school signing thinking to myself school is the land of the living where they taught so many subjects but never really did prepare for the hardships of life.
The drive to school only takes about ten minutes from my house because I get to school just before my lesson starts at nine thirty in the morning and then I have to go to do my exams , handing my photography essays and celebrate all of our achievements with my friends and boyfriend afterwards I go home to spend time with Ellie not to mention I have to make dinner for us because she's busy working off in the hospital.
I'm meeting my friends by my locker, first greeting my friends with a hug from yours truly " Hello everyone, how are you feeling today ?because I'm feeling slightly nauseous but better than last week Friday" i said to my wonderful friends giving me a small reassuring squeeze on my arms and then Hazel give me words of encouragement " you can do Em because I believe in you! No matter what happened I will always love like a sister. Now let's go do astonishing spectacular in our exams not before talking to Jamie to calm you down" she said to me guiding us through a noisy crowd of people who's  nerves eating away at them because of their exams making them feel pressures.
" HeyJamie, I've got Emily with me ,who looks like she's on the verge of stress and i need to be with her to ease her stressing because my exams starts now" she said to him making sure that I won't have panic attacks when she  knows I'll be good hand for now.she nods her head and walk off to her exams halls.
"Your best friend Hazel is a saint to you and she definitely invited to our wedding" he said to me chuckling at my reactions which is not funny by the way because my heart nearly leap out of my chest. "Are you serious about us getting marry and having children with me?" I ask him needing to know if he's one thousand percent legit when he says that because I definitely want him in my future with me.
" breathe love but I wasn't joking about that fact that I want to marry you." He said to me as we are walking to my exams room and then he adds in "good luck love and see you soon" as I quickly blow a kiss to him waving bye for now.
********************************
Two hours later
********************************
The exams questions wasn't as difficult as I think it is going to be and honestly I'm really feeling satisfied with my answers the whole through the exams next I walk out of the door feeling like a gigantic weight has been lifted off my chest! Running to Jamie for a hug and then we walk to my class -room to hand in my essays after the long day we celebrate by going out to dominoes pizza with all of our friends.
Later on he drives me home , parking his car " congratulations on winning your boxing matches and I will always love to become mrs Jackson or maybe I will keep my name" I said to him but didn't get to completely that sentence not shock at all as he's pulling me in for a mind blowing kiss and pulling away for air. " no ,I definitely think the name mrs Emily Johnson suit you love" he said to me with a honest tone although I'm shaking my head at his antics but i secretly love them.
" i have to go now , bye-bye because.Ellie babysitter and her are looking at us out of the window as they are simply waving their hands"I said to him not wanting my sister to wait out in the cold.
He agrees with me " bye love and tell that little munchkin Ellie I said that I miss her cuteness" he said to me before he went to open my door for to climb out as soon as I went into my house, he went back his car driving away from my parking lot.
Ellie and I have an eventful afternoon filled with our mom coming back home from work and surprisingly she brought me a cake to have our own family celebrate afterwards we order Chinese food in for tonight enjoy our day together " how did your final exams go today?" She said to me with a smile perky smile because mom is always cheerful person in our house.
"The exams went as well as I expected it to go and you are right I have nothing to absolutely worry about now except for graduation also an acceptance letter" i said that to my mom and she hugs me " it's going to be okay and everything happens for a reason" she said to me.
The evening is perfect for a good night watching late night movies on the television and the last activity I done today is playing with my sister Ellie also later on I went to bed with my sister Ellie because she wants to spend some more time with me since I will be off to college soon.