Boxing / school out

Jamie pov
Fining out that school is close due to some renovation is great but do you what beat that is finding out your class is going on trip your partner in the art and science class get to spend more time with my girl Emily after few ago surprising her on Tuesday.
We been through zombie apocalypse together like I will do anything and everything else to protect her forever it is just us against the world especially when we were in my house together doing teenagers things during our whirlwind romance last year afterwards we lost touch with each other over the past couple of months until I saw her again at the fun fair sitting down her best friend on the bench during in the summer holiday turn out fate wasn't against because fate always has a working plan for miracle.
Walking up to their bench decided to join them on the table was one of the best idea I ever had I might have lose you once but I'm not going to lose you this time mi Bella novia I said thinking to myself "hey Emily" as it goes on from there.
********************^******************************************
Walking up to my girl Emily but Patricia is blocking my way speaking in her annoying squeak voice " do you want to go come to my house later so we can learn subtraction" she said trying to be suggestively winking at me planting her fake crusty manicure finger feel my arm creepily smirking shudderingly out of my skin with disgust " sorry not sorry but I think you must mistake me with some low life because I'm busy doing something every day which clearly I'm happy is not you." I said taking her hand off walking away to her as soon I meet  Diego at the car park my phone starting answering the phone my boss speak through the phone " hello my boy Jamie I book you in on Saturday two weeks after franks. Do you think it possible to make it or what time are you available at?"he asks me demanding to know if I'm free or not.
"Boss I'm available for today and I'm doing nothing much this moment why would you like me to come in today" I said to my boss heading out the school building towards the parking lot to get my motorcycle kickstarting my engine on the third tries it works purring itself alive driving to the gym as soon as I got there i saw another guy standing there talking to my old trainer " oh hello Jamie I will be there with you in one second just give me a minute I'm talking to Hayden. Jamie this is Hayden my recent customer I'm training and this my former customer Jamie is who born to be boxer" David my old trainer said introducing the two of us.
Hayden choose to speaking up " as you probably hear from David my name is Hayden or big H. If you are probably wondering why I'm Hazel grey older brother and her best friend is like an little sister to me. I guess what I'm trying to say is treat Emily good man even though they both been through lot because it's hit Emily the hardest what when through back then" he said offering me his hand to shake taking in my hand "I'm Jamie as I'm sure you heard about me before from Emily or Hazel by the way I think Hazel is way to good for that jerkward and don't I will look after Emily " I said to him sincerely hopefully that get him to easing up a little bit look at his staggering height of six feet four yet I'm only two feet shorter than him.
"I like your character, the way you are not afraid of me and how you have a sturdy handshake. Just remember sometimes you have to stop being scared and go for it. Either it will work or it won't. That life for you buddy" he said really deep words to me that really I feel like with him that he's giving me the push I needed to ask Emily out and if I didn't know any better I would think he is an motivational speaker instead of an ordinary guy.
" thank for the words of advice Hayden because I really needed it for asking Emily to be my girlfriend and I promise you that I will never break your sister best friend heart neither will I ever hurt. You want to know why? Because a girl like Emily is one of a kind, special in her own way and even though she been through troubles time but she doesn't let that get to her" I said to him to show him that I really care about Emily.
I'm walking out of the gym after saying goodbye to him and listen to his advice " thank for the advice Hayden but I think you should also follow through with your own advice as well because something in my mind is telling me that you are going through the same thing.
Bye Hayden" I said to him as turns around walking out of the gym making a plan to get my girl Emily but first I don't want to rush her into a relationship with me so, I'm deciding to do it in five stages.
I arrives home at nine thirty pm parking my motorcycle in front of my house and walking setting my gym bag on the floor then next I move to my fridge whiteboard writing my plan in steps : firstly, get to her more. secondly, show her a different side of me.
Thirdly, keep her safe and protect.
Fourthly, flirting with her and opening up.
Lastly, I will be asking her out to be my girlfriend in the most romantic way in our school trip to Paris because it's the city of love.
Once I'm happy and satisfied with my plan I dialling her best friend Hazel  number waiting Emily best friends to pick up her phone and she finally answer the phone "hello this Hazel grey and who's this I'm speaking to ?" Hazel said to me through the phone not knowing who's dialled her phone number.
I answer her question " hey Hazel it's I Jamie you are speaking and I'm wondering if you can do me favour by telling me? What is Emily dream / date plans?" I asks Hazel really hoping that she would tell me.