Kicked out of class prt1

Walking to English classroom with hazel on my right and Jamie on my left hand side trying to catch up with his long stride but hazel hold me back for a second or two " girl your man is totally eye candy right now if I wasn't with Jacob right now you bet I would be drilling over him. Plus how are you going to keep his fan girl away from him especially queen bee Patricia because she always sleeping around with the football player last year she stole your ex boyfriend of you" hazel said warning me to keep Jamie on a tight leash to be honest it not him I'm worried about it though I know he can handle himself however it myself I'm more worried about with the haters giving me stares well it not Like I don't know how to fight. I just want to pass this year with no drama might attract unwanted attention look like it's definitely not going to happen anytime soon "I trust him to make the right decision but I'm just wondering how much jealous fan girls am are going to approach me this year talking trash" I said to her fake yawn to show my boredom about his fan girls I have to deal with sign as he noticing that I stop walking he turns around ear dropping " I'm sorry but I can't help but hear that you mention I have fan girls.  I promise you don't have to worry about them love" he said stuck in a strand of hair behind my ear that has fallen out of my wavy hair up and down up do with the intensity glaze in chocolate brown his eyes yet I didn't quite know what he meant now. I have a feeling when you wait first and ask questions later so many unanswered questions went running in my mind so with a simple one word reply " okay" I said nodding my head snapping out of my trances he put me under "Emily we are going to be late hurry up I want the good seat" hazel said to me in a hurried tone rushing us agreeing seeing her point as we reach the classroom Ms Oakley stare at us expecting with a slight smirk " well care to tell us why you three are nearly four seconds late to my lesson" she said jokingly pausing herself halfway through her explaining why the writer that wrote the story made those bad choices that was leading Macbeth to this down fall because we are carrying on from last year " We were showing the new boy around the school because to be honest it is like a mazes,Ms Oakley" I said in speaking a calm collective voice to her knowing she one of my favourite teachers stepping out of the way " oh is that so why don't you say your, age and the class can asks questions" Ms Oakley suggests to him nicely while he done exactly just that hey my name is Jamie, I'm seventeen years about to turn eighteen on November 25 th and I moved here because my dad expanding his company over here" he said in a deep voices that the girls especially me hanging on to the edge of their seat the teacher ask is only one have any questions " any questions class that you want to ask him" Ms Oakley said listening to the questions  they have to ask him.  One boy called Tristan put his hand up who is a football player " are you thinking about joining the football team because we could really use you out there man. Another guy got injured sprained his leg by accident" Tristan said curious wanting to know the answer to show him the rope around here obliviously wanting another one of them " I will think about man because I used played captain and QB leading my team to victory each game" he said cockily to Tristan next person to ask him a question is Patricia the queen bee " are you single because if you are here my number" Patricia ask winking at him as I am trying to hold in my laugh she catching me in doing the act " I don't get why you are laughing for Emilia" she practically said screeching in her high pitch voices getting my name wrong like the one hundredth time so I give her most sarcastic smile " ooh it nothing just laughing at your level of desperation right now" I said dissing her so badly that the whole class is going crazy like wild fire a couple of " oooo are you going to take that" while the another are recording laughing in the background my best friend hazel lowly high five me " damn girl I just know all those year of me teaching you how to be a bad ass like me will paid off" she whispered praise me for my comeback. The teacher is just sitting there watching it happen in her classroom laughing discretely " Ms Oakley are you going to let her say that to me" Patricia said huffing and puffing annoyingly to the teacher " well she does have a point since you were asking for it and Miss Daley sit down nobody want to hear it" ms Oakley said matter of factly to Patricia.
Jamie speak up " to answer your question I think girls like with no personality are my type. Sorry not sorry to disappoint you" he said in uncaring tone shrugging his shoulder the teacher decides to let get back to the her teaching " alright class that is enough talking for now time up who is going to answer my question? Stop rattling on ms Daley" ms Oakley sign before saying this " I'm so glad for myself that Have this class to teach and what I'm actually love getting paid for my teaching and English degree" ms Oakley said waiting for an answer before we distract her class raising my hand up " ago head Emily" she said pointing at me playfully to say the answer " the answer is because the three witch trick him into believing that he could be come king also his wife was planted poisonous venom word into his head" I said to ms Oakley intelligently shy from everyone looking at me Jamie notice immediately answer the next question for me " and how so did his plots backfired on him?" Ask ms Oakley writing the what I said on the interactive board " instead of Macbeth to cover up his actions he starting acting suspiciously which lead people to believe that something strange is going on because Macbeth and lady Macbeth keeps on seeing blood reoccurring or sign on the mirror spelling out murder however Macduff caught on to their little act and decided to revenge the king. Long story short Macduff save the kingdom from evil killing Macbeth and banishing lady Macbeth from coming back again" he said practically explains everything to the class for me the bell rang " wonderful explanation you two erm you all can go now wait tomorrow is going to be fun for all of you . Class dismissed." Ms Oakley said dismissing us as we are packing are bag going to chemistry class.