Are you sure ?

Two weeks later
I'm feeling so happy it is my last day in this hospital because I for one cannot fathoms how horrible the food taste but luckily Thursday is when they serve fish and chips or pizza.
I'm so grateful that Jamie actually listen to my complaint the other day which result in him buy me McDonald's or pizza sneaking the bag of goods while he being visiting me these past few days keeping me company like last night we watched the titanic and a walk to remember my favourite Romance movies listening to jack and Rosie last scene in the titanic trying to concentrate on the movie but it is becoming to difficult with the linger heat of his glazed or glances on me feeling like it too much I took my eyes of the screen to see his eyes are still on own brown eyes and as you can probably guess its his eyes remain on me darkened in colour I think there is some sort of deep hidden message he is trying to tell me getting more intense than before everything else could happened my mom walks through the doors " we can go on as the doctor said you are in the all clear now but don't do to much activities with wear you out" she said with relief hugging me letting go her I decide it's the best time to tell her who I'm dating " erm mom this is my boyfriend Jamie Johnson who has already seen previously visiting me in the hospital" I said smiling sheepishly at them both hoping they get along Jamie stick his hand out to her hand introducing himself to my mom "hello mrs Lancaster it a pleasure meeting you again and let me tell you have the most beautiful amazing daughter who I ever set my eyes a upon" he said to her smoothly with charm oozing off of him so easily he adds " I bet she get that from you" he wink at her causing her to blush bright red giggling like a school girl her next words surprise me " i think this one is a keeper and he's a good gentleman" she whispered in my ear almost loudly enough for him to hear her approval of him " I know that mom" I said in content voice back to her as they continue chatting amongst themselves her a ringing sound of her ringtone she pick up her "hello who is this speaking" after that there are couple of hmm and uhh"going on until she places her phone back in her handbag with an exhaust sigh crease her forehead rubbing it tiredly "what is the matter mom is it to do with that phone calls" I asks her worriedly sit ups quickly but soon having a headache trying to relax again " I'm sorry darling but I have to go work. I don't want to leave you on your own and you promise me Jamie you will take good care of her"she asks him sadness leaking out her voice I hugging me to say goodbye " it fine mom because it sounds important and don't worry about me. Jamie is going to take care of me" i said reassuring to her trying to stop her from feeling about leaving me alone here for while of making sure everyone okay she gets the demo " oh I almost forgot your friends are all waiting outside for you and Jamie thanking for being there for my daughter visiting her even when the nurse ask you to go home every night. I Just know you will not leave her when she needed you the most" she said to him pulling him in an surprises hug which took him off guard.
" no problem ms Lancaster I will do anything for that girl" he said to her so sincerely with love for me lacing thick through his deep voice telling him what to her " oh please called me Hailey dear mrs Lancaster or any sort make me sound old" she said jokingly to him to light up the room and she adds in " well bye Emily and Jamie" we respond back to her with a wave in sync as I mouthed " I love you mom" she does it back " love you too and don't do anything I wouldn't do" she wriggle her eyes up and down at me as I turning red from embarrassment because Jamie show her do it hiding my face under a pillow as he laughs with humours while I'm whining for her to stop " mom please stop doing that thing with your eyes brows" I whines to her shaking my head thinking at her antics as she leave the room Jamie speak up " love your mom is too funny and laid back" he said to me through he breaks between laughter while thinking I'm happy that they get along " well I'm glad at least one of us find this acts funny" I said sarcastically to him hoping he would stop laughing.
I hopping to change the topic wishing all of our friends come inside my hospital room as I speaking or thinking of them they all shall appear knocking on the door opening it slightly with Hazel head in between " your mom said we could go in before she left and if it's okay for us to come in " she said to me nodding my head as a response then saying " yes you guys can come in" I said to her as Jamie quickly switch off the tv the whispered "if you tell anyone about what we watch earlier my reputation will be ruin" nodding my head completely understanding.
The most of time we all just chatting until it time for all us go to home with Hazel thinking at me jokingly and laughing as she whispered in my ear " girl he is so into you and you two are totally going to deeds to today ahh"she said to me nudging my shoulder as wave of nervousness flowing through my body "oh my day I what if he doesn't like what he sees or turn me down because I'm inexperienced" I said to her overthinking everything as she replies back " don't worry just be your usual sexy self" she said winking jokingly at me which did help me calm down.
****************************************************************
Two hours later
We're talking with him making me laugh so much, we're flirting as we are watching a movie I made a comment about the male lead " damn he's damn so irresistible and I would love to run my hand through his thick wave of hair" I said totally fanning myself trying to get a reaction of out him so far I couldn't get a response or a reaction interesting I think so I decided to keep on about it with Jamie sitting next to me.
He pauses the movie we are watching and in cages me on coach " say I'm the most sexiest , hot and good guy of your dreams or I'm not going to let you go "he said to me as he kept on tickling me playing with him for bit " Noah beck is the most sexiest , hot and good looking guy Of my dreams" I said not serious to him bursting out of laughter " sorry I'm afraid that the wrong answer love and try again " he said to me as he won't stop tickling me finally I cave in to him " okay okay I stop will you. Jamie is the most sexiest, hot and good looking guy In my dream" I said repeating correctly after him wheezing between breaths.
Unexpectedly he surprises me with kissing me as we make out it gets more intense fireworks exploding deep in the pit of my stomach as we pull apart " I'm think I'm ready" i said to him nervously eyeing up his strong rock eight pack abs oh my is it me or is it getting hot in here as he's snapping me out of my internal thoughts " are you sure because I want your first time to be special" he asks me hesitatingly with his eyes darkened in lust making sure it what I really wants aww on the inside nodding my head taking hold of his hand " I'm sure ready Jamie plus it just us " I said to him lead upstairs into my room as he pick me up as we enter my room he places me lightly against the catching my lips with his letting me take over when it's his turn trap me into the walls.
We take it to my bed as he's working me with his fingers licking it , kissing my stomach upward to my collarbone moving and then we the deeds about two times afterwards we exhausted laying as I fell asleep he kissed my forehead and he whisper "I love you "as i said it back in return to him " l love you too Jamie" I said to him closing my eyes relaxing into his arm as he stoking my hair calmly.