Birthday wishes

Waking up early today because today is my birthday I know right I'm so excited to celebrate with everyone who I love but the bummer is on my birthday I have two exams into this week one art , another for science and three spread throughout my month because my birthday is in may 15th , so we decided to celebrate it with everyone there the week after our exams won't let's it
Five weeks into doing exam feeling slightly nervous about it honestly my hands won't stop shaking thinking about it to be honest I'm worried my accident might affect my performance in my exams as the first one is photography, RS, secondly is math , English and ,lastly is Art and textile as I been revising and working so hard on this every long  gruelling weeks have finally arrives.
First period is free period to give students some extra time to study for our exams or time to at least come up with a plan like a brainstorm or mind map to help structure our paragraphs and to remembering the previous revision with past papers , books and notebooks while others quiz each other on question depending on the topic or subjects with flash cards / cue card on information that might be in the exams by searching the exams specifications all huddle up in their little groups.
"Hey take a deep breath and relax because you are overwhelmed yourself with too much work! If you do need my help with revising for your exams. You've got this!"
He said to me the most encouraging words of today and somehow hearing them coming from his mouth have completely changed my mood into a better mindset than before the matter of my heart racing so fast as if it wants to come out of my chest.
"Thanks you , Jamie i totally needed your words of encouragement and help revising because I feel could literally feel my heart pounding in my chest" i said to him internally grateful for having a guy like him with good heart in my life otherwise I don't know what I will do without when looking outside the window at night seeing the sky completely pitch black full with darkness in despair and despite it all in my eyes I love him for his ability to make every single day be safer for me.
He washes away all my sadness and shows me that there is still light in this mad world which we live in everyday. " no need to thank me love,I have this instinct guts feeling in me that you may or may not need my help with revising for your exams" he said to me while caressing my face lovingly that'll help calm me down and then he adds in " I know you are tired of seeing the same questions on repeat but we've got to pull through and be reliance! Alright let's do this" I'm feeling so motivate to do my huge pile of revisions flash cards instead of sitting around procrastinating or complaining about having to much work to get done today.
" here are heavy loads of my flash card to help me revise for my exams" I said to him handing over my flash card that weighs like a tonne of bricks in my hand silently thinking once I'm done with you and I am never going back to you again as I starting laughing. " love are you even listening to me right now!" He said to me also trying to get my attention to focus back on him.
Once returning my focus back on him, he's asking me exams question that is relates with the test and I really do have a good think about the answers intently for one minute until it just comes naturally for me although this lasted for ten minutes yet as soon as our school bell rang I know that it's time to face the music or more likely in my case the exams and examiners..........
"Babe thank again for help me get through all of my flash card otherwise I would have zone out for a couple hours in all honesty though" i said to him and giving him a little cheeky peck on the lips as a little token of gratitude meanwhile we're both wishing each other luck for the exams.
"No problem and good luck love with your exams" he said to me when it's time for our exams smiling nervously at me with worried about me coping in my exams.
" hey hey, Jamie don't worry about me okay because I'm going to be completely outstanding in my exams today and it's all thanks to your brilliant support. I'm might just aced this photography,media and history etc. Exams." I said happily to him hanging my arms woven around his neck giving him a good luck also a thanking smooch for helping me gets through these very troubled times. "Like I told you before love. I will do anything for you in a heartbeat, just names any items or objects of different prices range" he said to me with a genuine smile which makes me blush even more compare to last time but can you believe how selfless he's right now because I just can't for words!
" mr big spender slow down for a little while yeah because I've ever told you that you are the best boyfriend in world. I don't need dollars or pounds sign to keep me up for tonight because I love cheap thrills" I said to him in a sing song kind of way as well as doing a little mini dance in my head and also I'm shocked that knows the words to the song. " no I don't need no money, no more than diamonds or more than gold. And humming to the song"he lightly humming alongside with me. ( just joking about him humming to the beat) but here is what actually happened " are you singing cheap thrills by Sia?" he asks me mumbling something along the lines of " please don't get this song stuck in my head because my cousin called Leigh-Anne who's only seven by the way kept singing the song and then it got stuck in my head but between me and you. You're the better singer" he said to me laughing at my face expression.
" Jamie that is such a mean comment to say about your cousin and I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt on your behalf because I have hear her singing yet!" I said to him gobsmacked by it.
" bye love and good luck on your exams. Just keep your head up high with faults confidence when walking into the room because it's going to work for your exams performance as well"he said wishing me luck with my exams.
I wish him luck with his exams too "good luck with your physical education exam and your history exams too! See you later"I said to him wrapping my arms around him one more time and not wanting to let go until the bell went off for exams times.
We went our separate ways hoping the best for each other in our exams.