Gate crashing sleepover

Play shower by Becky G on Spotify  now
(Emily pov)
Waking up birds are chirping Blinking a few times because of the blinding light of the sun  deciding to take a relaxing hot shower  playing music on Spotify to get me in the mood for Today after  that eventful day yesterday reminiscing about my crush stepping into the bathroom getting ready to take a shower testing if the water hot enough  getting into the shower because my Spotify is on shuffle guess what song come up ? Singing in the shower by Becky G doing two steps dance in the shower  feeling a little bit upbeat in good mood today while singing smiling so happily.
Once that over I wet my toothbrush and then put some toothpaste on it brushing my tooth rinsing my mouth with mouthwash.
Reaching over to get dressed in my black skater skirt , light blue t-shirt no graphics on it , ankle boots and my black hat checking the weather forecast for today is going to be windy with a little chance of rain adding tight to my outfit of today letting my hair dry naturally walking out my  bathroom into my room seeing Diego,Jamie and Matteo the terrible trios the people in our school called them which I personally think they are really fun and kind hearted if you get to know them but according to our school everyone has label yet I still don't listen to them because everyone equals in my eyes.
Hazel is texting me that she is five seconds away from my house hearing a ding dongs opening up the door seeing hazel standing outside my house hugging my best friend then we walked into the living room watching venom and rewatching Harry Potter show marathon while talking about our celebrity crush gushing over Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter after we finish the reruns I decided to watch my all time favourite venom laughing along with hazel as we hear he sarcastic moments wishing there for a sequel next we watch black panther and the 100 munching our snacks such as popcorn sweet and salted, chocolate bars , s'mores , cookies dough ice cream and Fanta or water for drinks.
Painting our nails talking about latest gossip about what going on with our life I sudden let it slip out of my mouth that I might like Jamie more than friends to hazel as we practically jumping up and down squealing so much in between Hazel said " oh my day I knew it from the start because the amount of tensions between you guys is off the scale but I was just going to let you two figure it out for yourself" she shrugs walking back to the living room seating on the couch after stealing more of my food eating my favourite sour watermelon sweet because she is my best friend I would let it slide other wise if it is someone different I wouldn't have share my food with them knowing me but Hazel is a different story because she is like a sister to me.
Hazel is my ride or die and when people say that they haven't since two beautiful best friend together as I just laugh at comment completely shaking my head thinking then look harder " Hazel I love you boo" I shout out to her making her laugh more than before as she replies back " I love you too Em" she said back to me laughing with me so hard as tears are leaking out of our eyes jumping next to her.
The boys come in through picking locking my front door well originally Matteo is the one picking my locks whereas the rest of the boys are walking in my living room seeing us watching supernatural on the television " Jamie I told you! we will miss all of the drama" Diego complains to him about missing all of the live action going on in our sleepovers whereas Jamie is just shaking his head because Diego ruins their plans to scare us " Diego why you would you expose yourself like that ? When we are supposed to scare them" Matteo says hitting the back of Diego head very hard meanwhile Jamie just walks towards me as rush straight into his arms wrapping them around me " excuse dumb one and dumber two for wanting to crush your sleepovers today because they don't have anything exciting going on in their life right. I've just come to visit you obviously not to get involved with gate crashing your girly night" he explains to me the actual reason he shows up here with the boys.
" don't worry I believe you babe and I know you want to check up on me"I said to him a little bit flirty with him to see if he notices or pick up on that one single word
Also my guess is that he will later on but not right now.
"If Emily doesn't say anything then I will alright! I'm the reason why we are having this whole sleepovers because a certain boy who should not be named and she wanting to cheer me up" Hazel said to the boys explaining why we are watching Netflix instead of shopping like we usually do.
" Anyway forget about that low life and you should smile more because it makes you look really breathtaking " Diego said to Hazel encouraging her to be more happy than to waste her tears on her ex boyfriend and let me tell you I never seen or hear giggling like a little girls do when they have a crush on someone.
"He is right though Hazel because a princess doesn't cry so wipe your teary and just enjoy the rest of the day." I said to her to make her feel better than what she is currently feeling and she said a quiet response " thank you for being my best friend" Hazel said to me pulling me in for an hug as the boys join us.
" well I'm glad everything is settle for now but could I please interrupt your lovely moment because I have to tell you this otherwise my girlfriend is going to be upset with me if I don't"Matteo said to us drawing our interest on him for a couple of minutes although we are just want to watch television to forget about all the drama that been going on lately and he adds in " Natalie said the next time you have a sleep over she wants to be inviting because she couldn't attend today ones due to her family games night. I will just add her in the group chat and can you please send her the next date thanks" Matteo said to me whipping out his phone also when we finishes sending her the date for the next girl day.
"You can relax now Mattie" Natalie reply back to him in the group chat which makes everyone laugh at him.
" your girlfriend Natalie is so funny and we need more people like her with good vibes in the group" I said to Matteo accepting his girlfriend into our little clique.  The boys are teasing Matteo about his nickname his girlfriend called him but he responding back to them was really funny " yeah yeah that's my name don't wear it out and only a special girl can get the privilege of calling me that not you three joker"Matteo to Jamie, Diego and Matt instead of roasting them.
The days is about to end today because it is really dark outside plus it is night everyone is in the respective rooms or sleeping in my living room.
" good night everyone" I said to my friends as we all starts going to sleep " night", nighty" and good night love" is everyone else reply back to me.