Ready

**2 days **

KIAHS POV

It's been two days since my last anxiety attack. Kian tried to get me to talk about it. But I refused. Today was a busy day. We were all going to the magcon event. I wasn't ready. I know I'm gonna get so much hate. I started to cry. Nash motioned me onto the stage. I shook my head no. He sighed. All the sudden I see Kian and Connor lift me up. I yanked my arm from Connors grip, grabbed Kians arm and threw him over on his back. Connor and everyone else looked at me like I was crazy.

Nash came up to me and came up from behind me and grabbed me under my arms. I slid from his grip and tripped him. Before anyone could get to me I ran out. While I was running I ran into someone."oof ." I looked up. This could not get any worse. It was carson. " kiah will you please come with me?" I looked behind me and heard all the guys screaming my name. I pushed carson out the door and went with him. We went to the nearest coffee shop. We sat down in silence for a moment. "Kiah-" I put my finger up silencing him.

"Kiah you know I didn't mean for this to happen," he said. I laughed at his choice of words. "I don't need this from you right now carson, it's bull shit." I started to tear up. He ran his fingers through his hair. "Well you know what, maybe you should let the fucking past go!" I looked at him in hurt. "You think I'm still pissed about what happened before, no carson, I'm fucking upset because you haven't changed, you stood me up. And you forgot. I needed you and you....uugh. You know what, bye carson." I looked at him straight in the eyes and he realized what he said was fucked up.

I walked away and back to the hotel. It took me about two hours to get there but I made it surprisingly safely. When I got there all the guys were waiting in the lobby. I rolled my I eyes knowing that I'm gonna be in some serious shit. "Kiah wtf, where were u?!" Nash asked grabbing my wrist. I winced barely hiding my pain. Nash looked at me confused. He attempted to lift my sleeve, but I pulled away. (Yes I have fresh new cuts) "kiah what's on ur arm?" Kian says. I looked down and shook my head. Nash grabbed my elbow and yanked at it Alittle.

I whispered "nothing" and stood there. Walked away after Alittle but and went back to our hotel room. I stood in the bathroom, staring at my reflection in disgust. I eyed my razor. I reached for it but was instantly stopped when I heard a knock. I reached back and opened the door. It was Cameron. I sighed and stood there. "Someone's here to see you." I grunted and went downstairs. Who I saw, I immediately fainted.