Tour begins

KYRAS POV

"Kyra.....kyyyyrraaaa," I pelt peeked my eyes open and saw Shawn smiling atleast two feet away from my face. "What do u want mendes!" I said in a grouchy tune. "Ha! Get up u sexy shit head! We're landing!" He said and I sat up. Once we got off the plane with our stuff we went out front where there was a limo waiting for us.

The limo took us to an amazing hotel. We were sharing a room obviously. Once we got settled In We had to go to the studio so that I could meet Geoff, David, and Andrew.

As I shook hands with them, we all learned a lol something about eachother. "Okay well we will call u when ur guys first performance is," Geoff said with I cheery smile. We nodded and left back to the hotel. It is currently 9pm. "Shawn I'm so tired!" I complained.

He came out in sweatpants and no shirt, I couldn't help but stare. I looked up at him and saw him smirking at me most deviously. "What are u thinking babe?" I asked pretending to be interested. He laughed and laid down next to me and kissed me softly. "I'm glad we're together." He said. It laughed at his statement and kissed him passionately and gently.

"Well...young mendes I'm glad we're together too." I said and gave him a cheesy but cute smile. We decided to get some rest.

SHAWNS POV

I woke up around 8am to a throbbing painful headache. I immediately rushed to the bathroom and threw up basically everything but my memories. After I finished I heard the door creak and saw Kyra leaning by the door frame and my god did she look sexy. She walked away then came back with toast, Advil and water. I smiled and stood up taking the tray and sitting on the bed with her.

She pushed her aviators up into her hair and looked at me. "What's wrong babe?" I asked. "Ur sick, should we stay inside." She said dodging the question. "No, I had a few drinks last night, we are gonna go explore Philadelphia today I promise. No what's wrong" I asked again. She sighed. "The other night when u and the guys got drunk I..." She was getting a phone call. She stood up and walked out of the room leaving me confused.

KYRAS POV

I was about to explain to
Shawn what I saw but then I got a phone call. Before finishing I answered the call without looking at who it was.

Me: hello?

Kyra! What's up!

Me: darla? What's up? Haha

Darla: nothin just hangin out with Louis and the boys. What are u up to I heard u and Shawn are together.

Me: yea yea it's goin pretty good how's everyone else.

Darla: good. Hey we're in Philadelphia and I know that u guys are here to on tour so why not hang out with us?

Me: oh my lanta yes! I'll meet u at the beach?

Darla: sounds good.

Me: okay see u in a bit
Love u sis! Tell the boys I said luv them.

We both hung up and I walked into the room to get ready. "Hey who was that?" Shawn asked. "Oh um darla. She's here in Philadelphia with 1 direction and wants to hang out today at the beach. So get ready." I exclaimed and he jumped up all excited.

We got there and I immediately spotted darla and the boys. Darla was holding two baby boys. I walked up to her and she ran to me and we hugged and screamed. The boys looked over. Niall screamed really high pitched and ran up and jumped on me. "Niiiiiiaaaalll!!!!!! Ugh I missed u!" I screamed and gave him a tight hug. He wouldn't let go. "Nini come on kiddo!" I said while laughing. He kissed my cheek. "Glad to see that beautiful face again." He said.

"Louis bring it in child!" Even though he was 20 is till called him that. "Agh I'm older than u shithead." He laughed then gave me a bear hug. "Liam move to but! Come on bring it in!" I said and he dragged himself over and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Ah the kisses I've been getting today are so sweet!" I said and laughed. Harry, was last give me a hug. "Ah I missed your hugs Harry bear!" I said. "ACTUALLY u missed mine more," Louis butted in. I slapped his arm and laughed.

Shawn gave them all a bro hug and they all ran into the water. Me and darla laid down n our towels and decided to tan. Then someone's shadow peaked over me. "Your blocking my sunshine I said to the person who happened to be Shawn. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Shawn! Let go!!!" I said and saw that Louis was doing the same to darla. I wasn't even undressed. I had a tank top on and shorts. Ugh.

I smacked SHAWNS butt before being engulfed in a tide of water. I swam back up and saw Shawn laughing. I went under water while he was occupied and grabbed him by the foot dragging him underwater. I got up and ran out of the water. He got out and laughed. "Ur tricky." He said. I leaned in and paused a centimeter away from his lips. "I know," I whispered and walked away. He groaned and grabbed me by the wrist pulling me in and kissing me.

I walked over to my towel and took off my shirt, slowly, just to tease Shawn and the boys. Same with darla. We deviously pulled down our shorts revealing our sexy bikini bottom and legs. I work out too so my stomach was toned as fuck. I turned around and ran my fingers through my hair and walked towards the water.

Niall was drooling like no tomorrow. Shawn was....too busy with his phone.💔....I walked over to Niall,Liam and Harry. Afterwards we all went back to the hotel and ordered dinner and dessert and watched movies till we fell asleep. Today was actually a great day.

IM GOING TO START UPDATING ALOT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE SO EXPECT IT. I LOVE U ALL SO MUCH AND I HOPE U are all having a good day. Hugs and kisses. Shoutout to louisgirl77 luv u