Decisions

KIAHS POV

what am I gonna do? I asked myself this question repeatedly and it never stopped. I left the guys. Damn. I parked the car and it was about midnight. Standing there in the dark. Just thinking. The moon was shining so bright. I sat on the hood of the car and layd there. Then after awhile i got a text from shawn. Baby girl why'd u leave.

I'm surprised it wasn't nash. So I replied. I couldn't take it. I'm sorry. Bye
I set my phone down. I got another text from shawn saying NOOO!!' But all I did was ignore it. I say there for a long period of time just thinking. About life. The guys. Everything. Eventually, without knowing it I fell asleep. But I could care less.

SHAWNS POV

Kiah had left and when I texted her all she said was bye and idk what she meant so we all freaked out. Cameron tried tracking her phone but I think she turned it off. It was late. We're we worried? Yes.

Is nash freaking out? Definitely? Am I falling For kiah? Idk but I don't want her getting hurt. I was eventually interrupted in my thoughts. "SHAWN! Come on we gotta go look for kiah." It was cam. We got in our cars and left. We searched everywhere. We decided to drive out Alittle but out of town. Finally we found her.

She was on the side of the road, huddled up in a ball on my car. Yea she took my car again. I held her in my arms and put her inside the car. We left and drove home. On the way kyra had waken up. She looked at me and started to cry. I pulled over since the guys were ahead and immediately pulled her into my arms.

"Sweetheart calm down. It's ok." I stroked her back and rocked her back in forth in my arms. She calmed down and leaned her head on my shoulder soon falling asleep. She looked so beautiful. We drove back to the o2l house. I picked her up and carried her inside, and up to the guest bedroom. Laying her down, I noticed something in her hand. It was a piece of paper. Two pieces of paper. I looked at them. One was of I assume her family, and the second one of all of us. On the back there was writing. On the back of the magcon and o2l photo it had said:
These guys have all somehow found their way into my heart. I've realized for the last few months that they each hold a seperate key to a different and important piece of my heart. And everytime they tell me I'm worth it or I'm beautiful, I think it through for a few seconds and that feeling is all lost and u realize none of its true. Somehow all of this is going to crash down at any moment. They took me in. But all I've done is made there life shit. I'm a grenade and at any point I can explode and destroy whatever's in my way. For me everyday is like waking up with amnesia. These guys always make me realize that I am loved and they make me happy. But the next day I don't remember any of it. It disappears. I'm can't do This.....I....can't stay strong. And I'm sorry.

By now I was crying like a baby. On the back of the other photo it had a bunch of other dates. I placed the pics in my pocket kissed Kiahs forehead and went downstairs. All the guys saw me crying and rushed over to me. Before they could say anything I had them read what was on the photo and they all became sad.

*the next day*

KIAHS POV

I woke up and felt around me. At first I was afraid cause I didn't recognize where I was then I started to remember. I felt my pockets trying to find my two pics. I couldn't find them and I started freaking out. I started tossing things everywhere and after a few minutes I gave up, sat on the floor rocking myself back and forth. I started to scream.

Someone eventually came in cradling me in their arms. I looked up and saw Jack g. I looked away quickly and tried to fight my way out of his grip but he was really really strong. I screamed again and broke down crying. I gave up and sat there continually crying and covering my face. Shawn, nash and cameron and hayes came in and asked if I was alright. Jack was rocking me back and forth.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and struggled to hold it. I screamed and threw it right when kian walked in. He caught it surprisingly and rushed over to me. I stood up and ran over to my bag and pulled out a razor. I blanked out and forgot the guys were there and without hesitation I placed it on my stomach and sliced. I looked up my eyes full of tears and saw the guys in shock. Fml.

Nash came up to me and.....oh shit!!!!
_____

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT GUYS BUT HEY I LEFT A SLIGHT CLIFF HANGER BUT IM SURE U GUYS ALREADY GET THE PICTURE.