Just a dream

NASHS POV

I woke up sweating bullets in the hospital, it was all a dream. All a dream. Cameron snapped me out of my thoughts and asked me what was happening. I explained how kyra had died and cameron killed himself due to that experience.

Cameron walked up to me with a worried expression and hugged me tightly. "Bro I will never leave your side and kyra is strong and I know she will be ok," he said with a warm smile and cheered me up.

We waited and waited. Hours passed and I eventually was the only
One up. No matter what I wanted to be there for her. I need her. The nurse walked up and asked for my relation. I said I was her boyfriend and she walked me to her room.

I saw kyra peacefully laying there, her lips parted slightly, skin cold and pale and her hair brushed over towards the side, idc if she looked messy I loved her and her flaws.

I walked up and sat next to her holding both hands rubbing them faintly. I brushed her hair out of her face, slightly caressing down to her lips, trailing over them and down back to her hands. Beautiful, I thought to Myself. I felt her move and looked at her wide eyed and hopeful.

She smiled. "Thank you," she said and I asked for whAt. "Saying I'm beautiful." She giggled and I laughed to. "Kyra, why do you always do This to yourself?" I asked and she nods laughing. I asked the doc why and he said he put her on some laughing gas. Wow.

"Kyra, please listen, I love you so much-" she cut me off. "I have a boyfriend who doesn't even care about me! Lmao" she started laughing ry hard. It was cute but sad. Shawn walked in and sent me out. I love her.

SHAWNS POV

I walked into the hospital room and sent nash out taking a seat next to kyra. "Babe....you promised!" I said starting to tear up. She looked at me heavily and took my hand. Looking down and sudden realization filled her eyes as she threw my hands. "Babe I Lo-" she cut me off. "No you don't! U lied to me!" She said now tearing up. She was hiring because of me.

"Because you love nash! You never pay attention to me! It's always him!!" I fired back with regret. She looked mad. " I hung out with nash because U always pay attention to your fans and I don't want to get in the way of that. Your fans are your life shawn and I would never break that from you." She said.

I was about to say something but she cut me off. "Just leave me alone please?" I knew I couldn't argue so I left with tears in my eyes. Before I left I could hear her soft cries. Causing me to cry more falling on to my knees.

Matt walked up to me and tried to cheer me up obviously failing. Cameron the Walked up. "She loves you, she lives all of us but what you said hurt her and you know how she is. Shawn give her space." These words broke my heart but cameron was right.

I nodded my head and got up. I looked back at her room before leaving back to the hotel. The entire time all I could think about was her. And what I did.

KYRAS POV

I didn't want to talk to anyone except CHLOE and darla. But after awhile I told them to leave me alone and they did so. I sat there in the darkness of Hawaii listening to the waves near by. The salt in the air, and the wind chimes noises. The thoughts burning a hole in my head. Regrets pulling me down...love shattering my heart to the point where nothing can keep it together.

Not even shawn. 💔💔💔💔

ANOTHER UPDATE THX GIYS FOR READING LUV U ALL