Long flight

KYRAS POV

So far this trip has been complete shit. Everytime I tried to talk to shawn this flat paper white bitch pushed me off and intruded. Shawn didn't even seem to care. Dick. I leaned my head against the window and listened to her flirt and bicker and ugh. I got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore so I politely excused myself and moved up to first class. Where Nash was. "Hey can I sit with you please?" Noticing There wasn't anyone next to him. "Yes of course babe!" He whisper yelled and let me sit down.

"What's bitin at you?" He asked budging my shoulder. Smiling, I explained what was up and he laughed. "Well that's fucked up," he replied and we talked more about random stuff. Hours later I slowly drifted to sleep leaning my head against Nash's shoulder. I felt his soft hands caress my cheek.

He lightly kissed my forehead and leaned back so I could rest.

NASHS POV

Kyra came up and sat down next to me explaining why and all we could do was laugh. Lord her laugh...it's so amazing. I watched her every moment when she laughed, the way her Hazel eyes sparkle in a dim light. Still wearing her red lipstick, with or without make up, she's beautiful. And I wish she could see that.

After a while she leaned her head against my shoulder and slowly started to drift off to sleep. I couldn't help but just caress her soft face. I kissed her lightly im the forehead and leaned back letting her rest completely and finally going to sleep myself. Awesome dude.

I GOT LAZY SO YEA, I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE YALL ARE DOING ALRIGHT CUZ I KNOW I KINDA AM. ANYWAYS GOODNIGHT LIVES, HUGS AND KISSES XOXOXOX

I Guess Im Stayingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें