Ignoring

SHAWNS POV

Kyra and Chloe have been ignoring us ever since what happened that the even. I know we should've said something and stood up for them but what could we do to stop them. They've licked their room and they haven't come out of it for two days. They're insane. At the moment I was trying to convince them to let me and Jack in. "Babe please, it's been two days, just let us in!" I said. No response. The manager wouldn't give us another key card. I marched down to the manager and basically begged for it. She finally gave in.

I ran to the room and and quickly unlocked it with Jack following behind. "Kyra?" I peeked around the corner and saw kyra laying in bed holding the two pictures I set down before. I walked up to her and her eyes were all read and puffy and she was sleeping. Her eyes fluttered open and as soon as she saw me she turned her back to me and huffed. Jack and Chloe were fine now. But Kyra is still mad. It hurts. "Kyra just forgive him already!" She said and kyra got up to leave. I ran after her but she kept walking faster. I grabbed her wrist. "LET GO SHAWN!"
She yelled but I refused. "SHAWN LEAVE ME ALONE! NOW!" She screamed louder and all the guys came out and circles around us. I pulled her into a hug. "NO! I-im not letting you go that easy. I'm not letting you go," I said and started to cry. I hugged her tightly and she hugged back.

Having her back in my arms is literally the best thing that's ever happened to me. I rubbed circles in her back and she relaxed A little. I broke the hug and looked her straight in the eyes. "No matter how much you push me away, I will always love you, u can't change that and it's not easy to let u go. Why do u think I'd do that now?"

She put her head down as if she was ashamed and lifted her sleeves. Revealing at least 20-25 cuts around each arm. I stared at them in shock. She broke down in tears and tried to hide them. I picked her up and she cradled into my neck, walking her to the bathroom. I started a bath and waited for it to heat up. I helped kyra up and pulled off her shirt and helping her take her clothes off(not in a nasty way u dirty people lmao). She sat in the tub with her knees pulled up to her chest and head in her hands.

"Head back baby girl," I said and sh followed through. I washed her hair and her body. I helped her step out of the tub, wrapped her in a towel helped her get changed into one of my shirts and shorts. She immediately crawled into bed and cuddled up into a ball and I just couldn't help but smile. I crawled in next to her and pulled her into my chest. She soon fell asleep.

GILINSKYS POV

*the next day*

U woke up next to Chloe and she was wide awake staring at me. "Yes babe?" I said and laughed as she turned bright red."why do u have to be so fucking handsome!" She mumbled loud enough for me to hear. She hid under the blankets. God I fucking missed her. I hid under the blankets with her and kissed her without hesitation and she took it by surprise.

We both got up and got dressed but we weren't doing anything. "Wanna go see a movie?" I asked. "Gilinsky are u asking me on a date?" She smirked, "no!" She frowned. "I'm demanding." I replied and her face lit up like a little kid seeing goofy for the first time. I laughed and we were off to the movies. We both agreed in seeing the movie home.

At the end of the movie CHLOE was in tears. "Babe really? It wasn't that sad." I laughed. "These are tears of happiness you douche sponge!" She said. I like sat her confused and then we left.

CHLOES POV

I didn't want to tell Jack. I mean what if he leaves me. This is his baby and he might just poof leave me for a better girl. So much is going through my head. "Babe u alright?" He asked and I nodded my head. "What are u thinking about?" He asked. "Nothing!" I snapped and he shut up. It's not my fault I'm having mood swings.

We arrived at home. I had to see kyra. Now! I barged into her room and saw her sitting with Shawn watching a movie. "Shawn out!" I yelled. He looked at me confused,"oooouuuut!!!!!" I screamed and he ran out giving us space. "What the hell Chloe-" I cut her off. "I'm pregnant!!!" I blurted out and she was shocked, "oh my god c-Chloe Uhm.....wow congrats have u told Jack?" She asked. "No I can't. What if he leaves me. Kyra help please!" I said and started to tear up. We both promised to keep it a secret.

*a month later*

The baby wasn't fully developed which was good so Jack won't notice, kyra is always with me at the doctors Appointments which is good as well. It was definitely jacks baby and next week I should be getting the results whether if it's a girl or a boy. I was anxious to know. I was planning on telling Jack in a few days when he takes me out on a date. I find that it'd be perfect.

*their date night* (sorry I'm lazy.)

Tonight was the night. I'm gonna tell jack and I can't hold back. Jack told me to dress warm and casual do I threw on some loose jeans, a t-shirt that said he's mine, a Jack Gilinsky sweater and purple boots. I put my hair into a messy bun and did light make up.

Jack wasn't gonna be here for another thirty minutes so i talked to kyra. "I'm gonna tell him tonight, he deserves to know that I'm carrying his baby."

MATTHEWS POV

I walked past the girls room and happened to over heard them talking so I decided to eavesdrop a little bit. "I'm gonna tell him tonight, Jack deserves to know that I'm carrying his baby," I gasped. Chloe's pregnant and Jack doesn't know! I continued to listen. "Especially after keeping it from him for a month,bi just hope he downs they mad." And I ran. I have to tell Jack.

CHLOES POV

I heard footsteps so I walked over to the door to see Jack standing in a flannel and jeans looking sexy as ever. "Hey beautiful U ready?" He asked and I nodded nervously. Jack drove for about an hour and we ended up at a hillside. There was a small picnic dinner with candles lit. It was so beautiful. And at that moment the sun was setting.

Out of no where I see a car pull up and matthew U run out towards us. "Matthew why are u-" he cut me off. "Shut up!" Jack was about to say something. "CHLOES PREGNANT!"

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. Thx for all the reads im so happy and I feel so achieved ️haha. I hope u guys like it. I do. I left yall a cliff hanger kind of. Anyways hope u enjoy and I'll update tomorrow.