Ideas

KIAHS POV

I had a great idea. I got a blanket and a pillow and went to the tree❤️. Laying it out then climbing back down. I went and got water balloons because I felt like having fun, I brought a bucket of atleast 40 water balloons and two cans of silly string up to my tree and climbed to the very top, which had a laid out space to which was awesome, and texted shawn to bring all the guys out.

As they came out they were all talking so I assassinated them with two balloons and hid in the leaves. I heard them all cuss and scream. Apparently I hit nash and his gf haha score. I peeked down and saw them look around and so I decided to throw another one, SPLASH! I hit cam in the face. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!" I started to laugh.

They were all turned around so I continuously throw balloons until they turn around and then I stop. "Kiah if ur playing a joke this isn't funny. Ur super fucking good at aiming and we are all soaking wet!" Taylor yelled. I laughed quietly and waited for them to turn back around. They turned slightly over so to distract them I threw a balloon to the other side. They all jumped and screamed.

Finally they turned around and so I launched a knout 15 balloons and stopped again. I heard screaming. "Oh my god my haiiiiirr!!!!" Nash's gf screamed. I grabbed my two cans of silly string and leaned over Alittle on the branch just enough for it to reach her. I sprayed and it landed perfectly in Nash's girlfriends hair and boy did they look pissed and without hesitation I dunked all of the balloons on them sprayed the silly string and hid back in the tree making no sound whatsoever. Thank god my phone was on silent cause I got a text.

Unknown: kiah this isn't funny why'd u do that

I didn't reply. I kept getting messages so I turned off my phone. After awhile the guys gave up and went back inside except for shawn. "Kiah please come out?" He said in a more questioned tone. I sat there and waited. He sighed going back inside and so I waited for a lil bit longer then climbed back down.

I walked in through the front door and immediately felt uncomfortable. I could feel multiple stares on me. I walked to the kitchen keeping my head down and bumped into someone. God damn how many times do I run into this kid. He giggled. I tried to walk away but he grabbed my wrist. I stopped and stood in front of him not knowing what to do. "Kiah, how come u never talk or look or even text anyone?" Kenny asked.

I kept silent and walked away without hesitation. I hate it when people ask me that. I walked into the living room and out of no where attacked with balloons. All the guys started popping balloons and my heart skipped a million beats. I fell to the ground and laid there covering my face and ears. After about ten minutes they all stopped and laughed. I was beyond pissed. My anxiety started to kick in and I was freaking out. I started to shake and pant and I couldn't control anything.

Kenny came up to me and tried calming me down. Nash and his girlfriend were still laughing and they popped two more balloons and I screamed, and escaped Kenny's grasp and ran out the front door too the back and climbed my tree quickly. I slipped and scraped my entire leg and started bleeding crazily. I took my flannel off and wrapped it around my leg. I finally made it up the tree and laid there thinking and breathing. All the guys were yelling my name. I shut them out, putting my headphones In, listening to shawn sing. I started listening to stitches. For some reason I just wanted to be in Shawns arms.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt someone's hand in mine. I looked up and saw shawn. Inside I was begging to be in his arms. But in reality all I did was turn my back to him. I got up and went higher into the tree were the other surface was and shawn followed. "How long have u known about this tree its fucking amazing?" Shawn asked , no response. I sat down and shawn sat in front of me. Holding my hands. I placed his hand on my cheek and held it there, looking at him softly in the eyes.

He placed his other hand on my other cheek, biting his lower lip as his eyes went from my lips back to my eyes. He moved a piece of hair out of my face and started to slowly lean in. As we kissed I felt tears forming in my eyes. Slowly rolling down my cheek. Shawn broke the kiss and wiped my tears away softly with his thumb. " pick ur head up princess, ur tiaras falling," shawn smiled. I looked at him with hurt and fear. Shawn still held his hands on my face. " baby girl I am never letting u go. Kiah....I'm falling for u. Idk how u do this but u got me under ur spell babe. Everyday I fall harder for u." And by now tears were not NOT an option, one by one they each came out.

I shifted and flinched. I forgot I had that scratch. Shawn noticed and asked if u was alright. I wiped my tears and nodded and got down from the tree. Limping back inside, I shoved past everyone and was immediately tripped. I screamed because I landed On My leg. Looking up to see nash smirking. Tears formed in my eyes. I got up and went to shawns room and laid down. This hurt more than anything. My leg that is. Shawn came in and sat by me.

" Kiah what's wrong?" He asked touching my leg and I immediately pushed back. He unwrapped the flannel and looked as if someone died. Shawn left the room and came back in immediately with peroxide towels and this wrap stuff idk. Shawn cleaned my wound and bandaged it up. It was very painful. Shawn laid next to me, and the feeling of being in his arms. It made me happy for once. Maybe....Shawns not so bad after all....
                            ____
Ooooohhhhhrbehsisj. Guys who should she be with. Shawn? Nash!?that boy has problems tripping her. Damn nash ️haha jk ️luv u. Or should she be with Kenny. Also I'll be puttin some gals in there too.

Gilinskys gf= Chloe (bff)

Tays gf= nikkie

Johnsons gf=lilli

Hayes gf= makayla

Matts gf= justice.

Ok I love u guys so much. Idk when this book is ending ️haha. But just keep reading cause it's amazing. Xoxox 😘😍💘